+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Wrexham 18.08.19

3-0 Notts. Dennis hat trick

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We could and should have lost to Harrogate with the chances that they missed. I dont think Wrexham somehow will spurn the same amount of chances if given the opportunity.... So a draw would be a bonus to us....
    I'd take a draw for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We could and should have lost to Harrogate with the chances that they missed. I dont think Wrexham somehow will spurn the same amount of chances if given the opportunity.... So a draw would be a bonus to us....
    Yeah. I saw the highlights last night and how we didn't concede is beyond me. I'd take a draw now, and then hopefully we can look to get a win or two in the following games, which appear easier. It would be good to get a mini unbeaten run going.

I expect some inconsistency in the next few weeks. Notts 1 Wrexham 2 for this one.

Notts 0-0 Wrexham
    HT 0-0

Wrexham are a decent sized club with good support at this level, maybe similar to Notts ?

They are amongst the bookies favourites for promotion/playoffs so I would take a point at this stage of the season whilst the team find their feet and get used to each other.

Not being pessimistic just a realist - I think.

I think the reason for the less than optimistic score predictions is that second half performance on Tuesday night, it sounded like a revert to type from the promising first 45 minutes.

It's just confusing as to why it happened and there's an acceptable concern that it could happen again on Sunday afternoon. It'll be interesting to see if we can find a full 90 minutes worth of decent performances....I'd happily take a draw with a solid consistent display right now!

Slight change of subject but my first ever Sunday game was an FA Cup game that I think we won 8-0 with Heffernan scoring 4.
    Who were we playing?

Oh and 3-2 Notts
    Dennis 2, Enzio

Us 3-3 Them...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast