+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Wrexham 18.08.19

Is this game on TV or just.moved to avoid clashes with the forest match?

Wrexham were considered a 'scalp club' when we were down there. Now just considered a non-league club. Big club for that level, been down there for over 10 years now.

How you finding it so far?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    I'd take a draw for this one.
    I'm OK with the point. Onwards and upwards!

Quote Originally Posted by StagManStan View Post
    Business as usual for me, although the 3 homes games so far have all been against teams I've seen us play a fair few times before and two of them brought excellent away followings. Chorley next Monday will be the first 'real' non-league game I watch. It's a bit annoying that we have to wait until our sixth home game to get a 3pm Saturday kick off, other than that I still celebrate a goal with the same passion and moan just as loudly when we concede one!

Quote Originally Posted by StagManStan View Post
    Is this game on TV or just.moved to avoid clashes with the forest match?

Wrexham were considered a 'scalp club' when we were down there. Now just considered a non-league club. Big club for that level, been down there for over 10 years now.

Pure misery mate. Most fans are so shocked by the quality of football and small stadia that they are literally vomiting everywhere. I have heard several fans passed out when they saw Eastleigh's ground, and several went into shock and needed medical assistance. Generally there is a sound of sobbing at our home games, but that's been the case for years now.

On a side note I don't think I have ever seen as many people get the score prediction right as on this thread. Including myself a lot of people went for 1-1 draw. Well done all. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    On a side note I don't think I have ever seen as many people get the score prediction right as on this thread. Including myself a lot of people went for 1-1 draw. Well done all. Next!
    I've got all three of our home games right so far! Can I have a medal?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345