+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Bradshaw finally scores....

Tom Bradshaw finally scores....

at last, the poor lad had the best part of last season off due to injury. However he is now back to match fitness and looking good with a deft touch to beat West Brom's keeper with the Lions win over them. He should be a regular now with Lee Gregory being released, he has gone to stoke but they are struggling, and I see you guys had a good win over Fulham.

I hope he does well for you Claw , good hardworking lad , but only my opinion , he's a division one player , have a good season , but finish below us !! Any news on Dulwich Hamlet ? I hope they sorted their problems out ? Good non league Club , watched them quite a bit as a young lad on holiday darn Sarf !!

You are right Romared, Tom seems a decent lad. As for Dulwich, they are doing ok, applied to council to build new stadium close to present one, getting decent crowds of between 3-4 thousand.They have just picked up a winger that millwall let go in the summer. You should be fine this season after your run last year, seem to have found yourself a decent manager. Hope you do well except when you come down the Den of course.