+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashes , match 2

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It might help if our batsman knew where their off stump was and played the ball accordingly.

That said we've had our luck this summer , OZ are better than us , simple as that .

Disagree mate, I think there's nowt between us and this series could go either way. Despite being 1 nil darn I fancy us to turn it rarnd. We should've won that 1st test, we had em in their 1st innings then let em off hook. Jimmy Andersons injury was the difference imo. Now we have Archer in as a replacement and Moeen Ali been dropped thank fuq. It will get better

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    It's DRS SBRed
    Senior Moment

Thee wait till tha 71.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Disagree mate, I think there's nowt between us and this series could go either way. Despite being 1 nil darn I fancy us to turn it rarnd. We should've won that 1st test, we had em in their 1st innings then let em off hook. Jimmy Andersons injury was the difference imo. Now we have Archer in as a replacement and Moeen Ali been dropped thank fuq. It will get better
    Root's captaincy worries me P&M and the lack of application with the top order of our batting .

Smith , Lyon and their quicks give them the edge for me .

Somebody from the England ranks needs to step up and be the man , Botham and Flintoff style and I'm not seeing it .

I sincerely hope you are right though mate .

I've just watched the highlights from yesterday and the battle between Archer and Steve Smith .

If you get the chance to watch it you will see test cricket at it's finest .

Archer was bowling at 95mph and Smith took a heavy blow on the arm before another rocket almost took Smith's head off and he had to retire before bravely resuming .

A fantastic battle between sheer pace and a class batsman .

Cracking stuff .

Got a game on now haven't we , OZ currently 23 for 2 with Archer bowling like an express train and both wickets to his name .

Archer scares the shyte out of me never mind the OZ batsman .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12