+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales for Derby

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    I would also like to add that living in Glasgow has taught me just how special our derby is when you compare it to the hate fest that the 2 Glasgow bigots serve up. This is a true rivalry, winding each other up before the game, bragging rights for one set of fans after the match and no one needs to die!
    Add to that , both sets of fans giving each other and the teams pelters for the whole match, brilliant atmosphere, then.........going for a pint in the same pubs after it with hardly any trouble. As Weegie said, they can't do that in Glasgow.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Can see both sides, derbies seem to be must win games as, geographically, they are against your nearest rivals but no more important in the big scheme of things than a win against Qos etc. You still only get 3pts.
    Sort of. As they are title r!vals it's also a chance to dent their challenge. So more to it than a match against QotS...

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    When in fear that your team my get beat.

1.Cover all bases.
    2.Play down any significance of match.
    3.Cross your fingers and pray you will take points of other team.

Nicely played Eric. 🤞

Funsters been like that for weeks now regarding either the league (all pressure on Utd, they are favs, happy to go under radar etc etc) and now the first derby

So funny, so wee, so transparent

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 1570
Size:  47.7 KB

Must hae got a "sneaky in"

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    Add to that , both sets of fans giving each other and the teams pelters for the whole match, brilliant atmosphere, then.........going for a pint in the same pubs after it with hardly any trouble. As Weegie said, they can't do that in Glasgow.
    100% This

After all the furore I would have thought they'd have sold out in quick time but into day three of sales ha ha

Everyone knows there are quite a number of fun season ticket holders that refuse to go to Tannadice. 🤔

There's also one funster that claims to take his shoes and socks off when leaving tannadice to walk back to his car barefoot

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Everyone knows there are quite a number of fun season ticket holders that refuse to go to Tannadice. ��
    Quite a few don't go to their home matches going by the crowd at the Aberdeen match.

I find it rather strange behaviour they have to tannadice. Feels like they feel they own the shed and we should bow down. They dont even own their own ****ing ground which is incidently owned by an arab. Weird stuff indeed. For safety reasons they should never get the front 5 rows as they consistently invade and make arses of themselves. Thats why the derry is restricted.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)