+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales for Derby

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    The faf part is the carry on for a fizzy pop derby!!
    So it's being played in a league neither set of fans want to be in. This makes these games huge. Consider for a moment what's at stake here...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    So it's being played in a league neither set of fans want to be in. This makes these games huge. Consider for a moment what's at stake here...
    I honestly canna see it Terry,it's the 4th game of the season and going by the last few seasons in pub league everyone takes points of others.
    Important game yes, but so is this Saturday's.

Seethe??
    You have sold your allocation for a derby(well done) some Dundee fans got tics early due to a **** up on your system and some kids have had a few freebies(nowt wrong we that).
    You have to ask though, why some Dundee fans managed to get those early tickets? Were they sitting on the United site for all hours hitting refresh until they hit the money shot! Seems to be an awfy lot of desperation to be seeing this game!

I also wonder if the ticket "problems" well all of Uniteds making as you seem to be having a few issues regarding new systems yourself!

The last time we were in the league of fun with the fun was 95/96, the first Derby was at dens, Utd won 3-2 (score flattered them with a late goal back), class hat trick from badger, Utd fans packing both ends, I was in the provie, corner near the derry side
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lo99or4ZXeE

The scores that season
    Dee 2-3 Utd
    Utd 2-3 Dee
    Dee 0-2 Utd
    Utd 2-0 Dee

Important game yes, but so is this Saturday's.
    All games are important but only 4 are against the team in our own City who are our championship rivals.

Seethe??
    You have sold your allocation for a derby(well done) some Dundee fans got tics early due to a **** up on your system and some kids have had a few freebies(nowt wrong we that).
    all over social media is proper seethe, we've gave tickets away, its all bairns, its full of dee's, the systems wrong, blah blah. I love it

They can't handle the fact that they are the wee team. Over 10,000 Arabs, says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    all over social media is proper seethe, we've gave tickets away, its all bairns, its full of dee's, the systems wrong, blah blah. I love it
    I haven seen any of this but can't understand what it is that folk are complaining about. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Did you see their crazy reaction to Utd saying "away team", what a bathered bunch they are just now, why are they so on edge? Must be the three years of shyte and defeats and realisation they are still the wee team

Still weird as we have used three stands many times and had them well populated, no surprise for us to sell out all three, we have done it against the likes of St Mirren, Motherwell and Sevco plus games against aek, slask and dynamo moscow (4 stands that night with seat fans only in fair play lower) etc... Maybe cos they at a push scraped 8k for their utopia game against us and that was a big derby support by their standards?

Think it's more just cos they have been moved out the Shed in reality and had it replaced by the Jerry Kerr that's annoying them, they love the Shed, even though they never witness dundee wins from it
    Think you’ll find you’re way off again , I can think of at least 2 wins without even trying when the Dees were in the shed
    Wee james Grady thunderbolt, and Gorgi chip over Coombe , many more as well

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I haven seen any of this but can't understand what it is that folk are complaining about. 🤔
    Me neither Terry,I think it's good you boys have sold out.
    Could mean 2 things really.
    1.You boys are even more fickle than most fans(east Fife,Robbie on a shoogly peg).
    2.You think you might win for a recent change.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)