+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 85 minute applause

85 minute applause

I don’t often start threads on the group (but often comment) - I respectfully request that we give a minute’s applause in the 85th minute on Saturday for Jeff Beardsall who has sadly passed away (aged 85 years).

He was a lifelong Reds fan & the granddad of Joe Luke Beardsall, Dearne FM journalist & presenter of the Red All Over show - Joe is also the match day announcer at Oakwell occasionally.

It is a very sad time for Joe & the rest of his family - I know he (& they) would appreciate our support.

I've met Joe a few times Anston , he's a good lad , and a true Reds fan , sad for him and his family and friends , hopefully 10k fellow Reds will join in the applause , God Bless him

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I've met Joe a few times Anston , he's a good lad , and a true Reds fan , sad for him and his family and friends , hopefully 10k fellow Reds will join in the applause , God Bless him
    Many thanks for this - I know they’ll appreciate the support at a difficult time. It’ll give them a lift