+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This weekend

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Cant understand your post TTT,but you are bored at work and just looking for an argument.You know fine the point i am making,the team have got their feet up because they lost to East Fife,they are being rewarded for that failure,FACT.
    Ha ha, I see what you mean now. It's Friday.

I was trying to forget the EF game! However, i will it will be a bitter pilled swallowed if we finally get out this bloody league!

As long as we are bang at it a week tomorrow at East end Park is all that matters

We saw the they tired after their quick start aswell, don't let them get on top early and we will do fine.... we wont be gifted a pen by Dunfy or a pen for nothing fun the ref either to help us

Today's games gave me some food for thought,positive's Partick beating high flying Ross County was a bonus considering we have already won in Maryhill last week.The negative for me was the Pars brilliant result v Celtic,lets face it they trashed the Fun for 45 minutes and only bad refereeing denied them an easy victory.
    They then drew with QOS which had me thinking they are not as good as i first thought and it was down to the Funsters being awful but today's result in Glasgow will have them back on a high.I never normally want to see Celtic win easy but today was an exception i was hoping they would run the Pars ragged but it never happened.
    I now think next week's game will be a cracker and probably one of our hardest matches of the season because make no mistake about it their confidence will be very high after today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)