+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Positives

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Aberdeen fans were applauding the Rijeka side. You didn't think they were clapping the Dons after that heartless performance over the two legs did you?

Bless ��
    Did you go around every single supporter and ask them who they were applauding?

From where I was standing the Aberdeen players were walking towards the tunnel and the supporters were looking and clapping at them.

I’ve never seen Aberdeen fans applauding a team because they beat us,you must be watching too much of the English Premier League.

Aberdeen fans were applauding the Rijeka side. You didn't think they were clapping the Dons after that heartless performance over the two legs did you?

Bless ��
    if any Aberdeen fan claps the opposition off the pitch, they can f**k clean off as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    if any Aberdeen fan claps the opposition off the pitch, they can f**k clean off as far as I'm concerned.
    Total phannys

There wasn't that many folk left to be fair but they recognised the better team had won and applauded them accordingly. I'll certainly be hoping they get past Gent in the next round.

I love it when we as a collective support are so sporting. I also applaud opposition goals if they are particularly cracking. It's called showing respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Total phannys
    I'm not suggesting we lobs balls of sh1te at them, but I've never clapped the opposition off the park.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Did you go around every single supporter and ask them who they were applauding?

From where I was standing the Aberdeen players were walking towards the tunnel and the supporters were looking and clapping at them.

I’ve never seen Aberdeen fans applauding a team because they beat us,you must be watching too much of the English Premier League.
    Blow mister Rico blow. You sir are quite the trumpet 😄

There wasn't that many folk left to be fair but they recognised the better team had won and applauded them accordingly. I'll certainly be hoping they get past Gent in the next round.

I love it when we as a collective support are so sporting. I also applaud opposition goals if they are particularly cracking. It's called showing respect.
    1) I couldn't give a toss who gets through between Rijeka & Gent
    2) I'd never applaud a goal scored against my team. Ever. Internally I might think "good goal", but never would I applaud it.

1) I couldn't give a toss who gets through between Rijeka & Gent
    2) I'd never applaud a goal scored against my team. Ever. Internally I might think "good goal", but never would I applaud it.
    I'm maybe too much of a gentleman then or perhaps you're just too much of a ruffian.

Anyway I'll continue to applaud as I feel fit and the sporting behaviour of the majority of Dons fans at the end of last night's game was in my eyes at least commendable.

SF.

Difficult to be positive about anything today.

Just bought my ticket for the play off round against Suduva.

I'm nae happy with Croatia this week.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Difficult to be positive about anything today.

Just bought my ticket for the play off round against Suduva.

I'm nae happy with Croatia this week.
    Thought it was an Israeli side you were getting?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast