+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Positives

Just as well it wasn't

Suduva beat Tel Aviv home and away.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just as well it wasn't

Suduva beat Tel Aviv home and away.
    Forgot to check the results. Enjoy 👍

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    1) I couldn't give a toss who gets through between Rijeka & Gent
    2) I'd never applaud a goal scored against my team. Ever. Internally I might think "good goal", but never would I applaud it.
    He is talking out of his erse again like he was with Aberdeen fans not liking Logan because they are racist.

I never seen any Aberdeen fans applauding the Rejika players,why would anyone in their right mind do that?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He is talking out of his erse again like he was with Aberdeen fans not liking Logan because they are racist.

I never seen any Aberdeen fans applauding the Rejika players,why would anyone in their right mind do that?
    Oh look Rico is sulking 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Oh look Rico is sulking ��
    You are going to need to try harder than that min.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

It’s beyond me.
    There’s respect (which to me is being quiet), and then there’s hatred/vitriol which is reserved for the scum of Glasgow.
    Any clapping of the opposition is complete nonsense.

It’s beyond me.
    There’s respect (which to me is being quiet), and then there’s hatred/vitriol which is reserved for the scum of Glasgow.
    Any clapping of the opposition is complete nonsense.
    I'm with you on the "scum of Glasgow".

I've dived so deep into that pool of hatred I came close to drowning. In fact I did once and I saw the light at the end of the tunnel and had to be resuscitated.

European teams I can feel no hatred towards however. They're just not an instinctive cultural 'enemy' for me.

I'm with you on the "scum of Glasgow".

I've dived so deep into that pool of hatred I came close to drowning. In fact I did once and I saw the light at the end of the tunnel and had to be resuscitated.

European teams I can feel no hatred towards however. They're just not an instinctive cultural 'enemy' for me.
    I don’t care who the opposition are, if they score against the Dons, they ain’t getting clapped.
    To me, respect is not booing.
    Fu*k paying £25 to clap an opponent.
    I will acknowledge good play & opposition but not by clapping them off the park.
    F**k that.
    That’s not what football is about.
    Go watch the rugby if that’s what you’re about

I don’t care who the opposition are, if they score against the Dons, they ain’t getting clapped.
    To me, respect is not booing.
    Fu*k paying £25 to clap an opponent.
    I will acknowledge good play & opposition but not by clapping them off the park.
    F**k that.
    That’s not what football is about.
    Go watch the rugby if that’s what you’re about
    Never been to a rugby match in my puff although I did used to keep an eye out for Gordonians results but lost interest after they moved from their ground in Mannofield. Always like my local sporting clubs. Mannofield Cricket Club too.

Quite the common room dictator aren't you. I didn't take bullying from Adolf and I'll certainly not take it from you. I'll go wherever I like and I'll comport myself however I so wish thank you very much.

Never been to a rugby match in my puff although I did used to keep an eye out for Gordonians results but lost interest after they moved from their ground in Mannofield. Always like my local sporting clubs. Mannofield Cricket Club too.

Quite the common room dictator aren't you. I didn't take bullying from Adolf and I'll certainly not take it from you. I'll go wherever I like and I'll comport myself however I so wish thank you very much.
    “Bullying”
    If you think that’s bullying, then a FORUM really isn’t for you
    Get over yourself petal.
    And if I’m next to you & you clap the opposition off, expect to be “questioned”.
    Football is tribal. As it should be.
    If you don’t like that, f**k off to Ikea

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast