+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Positives

Positives

Everyone now agrees Mcinnes is pish. I've only been saying it since the 2nd of April 2014 but it's good we are all on the same page now

I was stupid enough to stay till the end last night and I was surprised how many of the fans who also bothered to stay clapped the team off the park.

In days gone by there would have been more of a venomous atmosphere but that seems to have been drained out of the support after years of watching terrible teams under Milne.

A lot of people left early but Milne won’t be bothered about that as they have already paid for their tickets.

As much as afcmad is outnumbered on here there are still more fans like him that go to the football.

McInnes is very fortunate that the bar has been set so low by previous managers because if it wasn’t there wouldn’t be so many happy clappers.

The tide has turned Rico. Obviously you'll get your supporter that's just happy to be there but they are few and far between as well and with the way things are going, they'll start to turn as well.

He just doesn't learn. He's not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The tide has turned Rico. Obviously you'll get your supporter that's just happy to be there but they are few and far between as well and with the way things are going, they'll start to turn as well.

You and Mason have been saying that since 2014 yet he’s still here

I have very rarely heard anyone at Pittodrie berate him,in fact it was at the Hearts game at full time the fans were chanting the sh1t oh Derek McInnes song.

He’s a pish manager but it says it all that he is the best manager Milne has appointed.

That’s why he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Have to say i agree with all of that now.
    To see many fans leaving with the first half still on going says it all sad to see .

Not sure Milne can do much more than he's done he's not that wealthy in terms of a director of a "top" football club to improve the standard to compete in Europe that would take away all his hard earned .
    We need changes at the top then trickle it down onto the football pitch .

So it's going to be pastures new moving to another venue but for me all the fans want is a good football team but that comes with the right manager knowing how to get the best out of his players and play them in the positions that they are best at.

Money time and patience..

Man who set the record for fewest goals scored in the league at St.Johnstone, turns out to be not very attack minded. Who would’ve thunk it.

He’s a less talented Craig Brown

When does the transfer window close?

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Have to say i agree with all of that now.
    To see many fans leaving with the first half still on going says it all sad to see .

Not sure Milne can do much more than he's done he's not that wealthy in terms of a director of a "top" football club to improve the standard to compete in Europe that would take away all his hard earned .
    We need changes at the top then trickle it down onto the football pitch .

So it's going to be pastures new moving to another venue but for me all the fans want is a good football team but that comes with the right manager knowing how to get the best out of his players and play them in the positions that they are best at.

Money time and patience..
    There’s a lot more Milne can do, he could appoint a decent manager but he hasn’t managed to yet so I’m not too optimistic he ever will.

He’s managed to get people to invest towards the sh1t box he is building so there’s no reason he couldn’t get people to invest in to the playing budget,he’s just never bothered trying.

Even with all of McInnes faults he still isn’t the biggest problem at the club,Milne is.

It’s very gullible if people can’t see that after all of these years.

There are no positives at all! Happy clappers will stick by mcinnes until he has us bottom six!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    When does the transfer window close?
    Monday 2nd September at midnight.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast