+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: OT: Favourite sayings

these two are acts of sarcasm, where is so and so, up clough on third nail. I thought it was ? when I were a lad it said oxo on the side of buses but they didn't f-----g sell em. also someone not very bright, its no use knocking when theres no f----r in.

My brother in law said just before going to the toilet that he was 'just dropping the kids off'.

I've got a few
    "pick yer fkin toys up".
    "wot it's my round again"
    " Well you will put dirty things in your mouth"

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Not exactly a favourite one but a REPETITIVE one from my beloved....
    " Time to log off love "
    Try this one. "I'm just removing search history love, The dogs only been watching dwarf **** again". Works for me

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

My advice to you is to stop being a pain in the arse or you will end up getting a ban from frog like easy and early did. Your choice owd pal...
    I'm struggling to understand a few things. Firstoff, I hadn't realised you were a moderator who could threaten people with bans. Frogmiller and CAMiller have never suggested to me I have behaved in a way to incur any sanction.
    Second point. Where in all my posts am I being "a pain in the arse"? I have had some decent interplay on fishing, films, football and favourite sayings. No one other than you have suggested I have been behaving badly.
    Third point. I don't like you and I don't like mikemiller. However, in all my dealings with you I have addressed you by your usernames. By contrast from the very beginning you have called me various names, your favourite being Monty. Mikemiller seems to prefer several. If you remember when this first started I was rather taken aback and so I looked at previous posts by you and mikemiller. I found that you had been equally certain that WeLoveBooth was also a person called Kempo and that KerrAvon was also Kempo. So certain were you that you insisted on replying to posts by KerrAvon calling him Kempo. Now you are equally certain I am someone else.
    Fourth point. I asked you for evidence or proof. Mikemiller then lied claiming I had used words that only a single other person had used and I must therefore be him. I pointed out that the only person who had used one of those words was mikemiller himself and the other word had only been used by great_fire.
    Obviuosly I think you are a trouble causing idiot. You have something against me because of a perceived political stance and you make this other rubbish up to justify your nasty prejudices. It's you and your bagman, mikemiller, that should stop behaving like pains in the arse. You both come across as Metropolitan SJWs rather than Rotherham people. Pathetic.

My mum always says "well I'll go to foot o our stairs!" everytime something happens that is slightly shocking

Maybe I should move to Leiceester...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    I'm struggling to understand a few things. Firstoff, I hadn't realised you were a moderator who could threaten people with bans. Frogmiller and CAMiller have never suggested to me I have behaved in a way to incur any sanction.
    Second point. Where in all my posts am I being "a pain in the arse"? I have had some decent interplay on fishing, films, football and favourite sayings. No one other than you have suggested I have been behaving badly.
    Third point. I don't like you and I don't like mikemiller. However, in all my dealings with you I have addressed you by your usernames. By contrast from the very beginning you have called me various names, your favourite being Monty. Mikemiller seems to prefer several. If you remember when this first started I was rather taken aback and so I looked at previous posts by you and mikemiller. I found that you had been equally certain that WeLoveBooth was also a person called Kempo and that KerrAvon was also Kempo. So certain were you that you insisted on replying to posts by KerrAvon calling him Kempo. Now you are equally certain I am someone else.
    Fourth point. I asked you for evidence or proof. Mikemiller then lied claiming I had used words that only a single other person had used and I must therefore be him. I pointed out that the only person who had used one of those words was mikemiller himself and the other word had only been used by great_fire.
    Obviuosly I think you are a trouble causing idiot. You have something against me because of a perceived political stance and you make this other rubbish up to justify your nasty prejudices. It's you and your bagman, mikemiller, that should stop behaving like pains in the arse. You both come across as Metropolitan SJWs rather than Rotherham people. Pathetic.
    Where have I threatened to have you banned. I merely stated you would get yourself banned if you were not careful. It was a bit of friendly advice take it or leave it.

By the way, for a new poster you seem to know an awful lot about stuff I posted years ago. How did you manage to dig those out? I am flattered that you should want to hang on to my every word even from years back and I'm sad you dislike me because I don't particularly dislike you.

I don't know really why I am commenting on the stuff you have put on here recently to be honest but I realise its my own fault for letting you draw me into the argument. Its all a bit IBS ish isn't it? Hmm...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 23-08-2019 at 04:28 PM.

I've posted over 8000 items, so it will take him a while to read them all... although it might keep him occupied and out of trouble for a while. Not sure if he realises that not all of them were supposed to be taken 100% seriously...I'll leave him to work out which ones...

"Never mind the quality feel the width"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast