+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: OT: Favourite sayings

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Where have I threatened to have you banned. I merely stated you would get yourself banned if you were not careful. It was a bit of friendly advice take it or leave it.

By the way, for a new poster you seem to know an awful lot about stuff I posted years ago. How did you manage to dig those out? I am flattered that you should want to hang on to my every word even from years back and I'm sad you dislike me because I don't particularly dislike you.

I don't know really why I am commenting on the stuff you have put on here recently to be honest but I realise its my own fault for letting you draw me into the argument. Its all a bit IBS ish isn't it? Hmm...
    Dear me you really take the biscuit. A new poster doesn't have to be a hayseed. I simply put you and mikemiller in the search box and went through your posts. Lo and behold there's you several times threatening people (Kerr, great_fire) with being banned and there's you and mikemiller claiming WLB and KerrAvon were some bloke called kempo. Mikemiller was even warned by the moderator for being obsessive. This was a whole year before I joined Millersmad. I have told you two you need help as you're clearly nuts.

Scenario- 10+ pints of lager and a doner kebab

" summats riftin' "

Back on topic of the OP, one of mine is "Taxi for CAM", kindly hailed for me by a poster known as Monty. Not sure if you know him Paul? You are a bit similar to him in that you have been known to post very early in the morning and you also have indicated that you like to listen to football on the radio on a Sunday afternoon, as did he. He was also known as Wendun and seemed a pretty genuine guy, spoke some sense and claimed to have roots in East Dene/Herringthorpe. One day he arranged a meet up with a couple of posters on here and shattered all illusions of sincerity when he failed to show up and even worse offered not a shred of an apology. Not only that but just before you joined us he disappeared from MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Dear me you really take the biscuit. A new poster doesn't have to be a hayseed. I simply put you and mikemiller in the search box and went through your posts. Lo and behold there's you several times threatening people (Kerr, great_fire) with being banned and there's you and mikemiller claiming WLB and KerrAvon were some bloke called kempo. Mikemiller was even warned by the moderator for being obsessive. This was a whole year before I joined Millersmad. I have told you two you need help as you're clearly nuts.

Name:  yawning.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  22.6 KB

Nighty night x

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Dear me you really take the biscuit. A new poster doesn't have to be a hayseed. I simply put you and mikemiller in the search box and went through your posts..
    There's over 8000 from me and even more from Rolymiller... and you are calling me obsessive!
    Self-awareness or what?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Maybe I should move to Leiceester...
    If we send someone to Coventry, is it now Birmingham?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678