+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for tomorrow??

Team for tomorrow??

Bond

Ferguson Ajayi Bartley Gibbs

Sawyers Livermore

Phillips Krovinovic Diangana

Zahore

(Austin on at half time), Johnstone, Pereira, Brunt, Edwards, O'Shea, Willock

Im worried at the class of players we have in midfield, Sawyers needs a quality defensive partner Livermore doesnt do that for me hopefully Bilic can get Livermore to be more team orientated and shield the back four better

We are light for forwards too, HRK wasnt good enough 3 years ago, Zahore has done nothing so far so hopefully he can step up

COYB

All agreed BS apart from I think he might start with Austin and try to give him some more game time before replacing him in the second half.

I don't understand this keeping Austin 'under wraps'. He's either fit or he isn't. Bilic says that it's dangerous to expect too much of him. Why? I don't get it!

He’s not played pre season
    Will take some time to get match fit

Also if he gets injured we are screwed, I’d rather bed him in gently

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    All agreed BS apart from I think he might start with Austin and try to give him some more game time before replacing him in the second half.
    He’s definitely our best CF I’m just worried about him getting injured especially with little or no pre season
    The championship is a few more games than the
    Premiership

There are lots of games to go, I’m hoping Zohore can play himself into some sort of form we can’t jist try on Austin all season

We had 3 forwards scoring last season and didn’t go up, so relying on one isn’t ideal

I think Edwards will start instead of Diangana, and if Austin is fit enough for the bench then for me he has to start in place of Zahore.

Even at this early stage of the season if we are serious about going up then we have to win these games and you need to score to do that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)