+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Caretaker PM Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Lets bring some reality to all this. So called 'experts' are making contradictory predictions about what would happen in the event of a no deal Brexit. In truth, nobody really knows until either a no deal Brexit happens or a deal is done. Everyone, including experts on this forum are just guessing the outcome. Only if and when it happens then one side can safely say, 'I told you so'. Keep guessing lads.
    Nailed it TB. So totally agree with you.

Everyone seems to have became an armchair politician or expert overnight that their view is deemed the right one. If any of us think we値l ever get what politicians promise us, is from another planet. So many old folk have voted their entire lives, but still unhappy where they are now in life and believe that voting gets them somewhere. It don稚 make a difference.

I知 quietly looking to see what happens after brexit, to see if those things happens that people say will happen.. otherwise we値l never know. Either way, people on here will still never be happy. End of the day - to make yourself happier in life, you have to be in control of that, not hoping the promise of some fat phuk eton politician, because every politician has their own agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Nailed it TB. So totally agree with you.

Everyone seems to have became an armchair politician or expert overnight that their view is deemed the right one. If any of us think we値l ever get what politicians promise us, is from another planet. So many old folk have voted their entire lives, but still unhappy where they are now in life and believe that voting gets them somewhere. It don稚 make a difference.

I知 quietly looking to see what happens after brexit, to see if those things happens that people say will happen.. otherwise we値l never know. Either way, people on here will still never be happy. End of the day - to make yourself happier in life, you have to be in control of that, not hoping the promise of some fat phuk eton politician, because every politician has their own agenda.
    Agreed. I said 3 years ago 'for those who voted remain things won't be as bad as you think and for those who voted out it won't be as good as you hope.' And despite the best efforts of the politicians I still believe that to be true. Now get on with it!

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Agreed. I said 3 years ago 'for those who voted remain things won't be as bad as you think and for those who voted out it won't be as good as you hope.' And despite the best efforts of the politicians I still believe that to be true. Now get on with it!
    Out of interest did anyone read yesterday about 'Operation Yellowhammer'. The leaked report about what the worst case scenario for Brexit will look like? Shortages of food and medicines, three month meltdowns at ports, hard border in Ireland etc....

Before anyone shouts 'Project fear' at me or any other slogan they've read in the gutter press, remember this is a Government document.

Any thoughts on this? Such as 'Why are we doing this to ourselves'?

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Jeremy Corbyn will try any trick in the book to become PM. When is this man going to realise that he will never become leader of this country? He is despised by the majority, including many of his own party who he is supposed to lead. That's a joke in itself. When are the Labour Party going to realise that they will never be in power until they 'ditch' him and the likes of McDonnell and Abbott. Let's face it, Labour should be streets ahead of the Tories in the polls but they aren't. I think that says it all! Just give up and let Boris get on with it.
    I agree with all of this LB, apart from your last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I have no time for these remainers with the surrender monkey attititude towards our country. I find it totally inconceivable that we as the 5th biggest economy in the world can't thrive and survive.

If we do leave on the 31st without a deal then in the very near future there will be one more favourable to us than what went before.

Can't take anyone seriously that thinks Corbyn is an 'upgrade' on anything.
    A big, steaming piece of dog turd is an upgrade on Boris

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    A big, steaming piece of dog turd is an upgrade on Boris

A big steaming piece of dog turd is an upgrade to the absolute garbage you post!

Corbyn would sell his grandmother, let the Russians invade unopposed and murder the monarchy just to get into number 10.

Caretaker Corbyn has a ring to it.

The scruffy Marxist t w a t looks like a toilet caretaker.

I wouldn稚 trust him with that either!!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Out of interest did anyone read yesterday about 'Operation Yellowhammer'. The leaked report about what the worst case scenario for Brexit will look like?..............
    No I most certainly did not. Once I read names such as the Express and the Guardian in the press links I decided to avert my gaze lest I became offended by their content. One shouldn't read too much into headlines..... apparently. I poured myself a green tea and relaxed to the sound of Chinese wind chimes and soothing music in the orangery.

Out of interest did anyone remember that 500,000 jobs would be lost just for voting to leave the EU?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)