+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi, lads. How did our boy Eddie Nketiah do?

Hi, lads. How did our boy Eddie Nketiah do?

I read he scored against Salford, but did he start and did he play well? Is there any website I can see Leeds goals on? (Like Arsenalist.com for us.)

Do you lot reckon you'll get promoted this year? It would be great to have you back in the top flight - it's been too long.

Is Ellend Road still the cauldron it was when I was a kid? (Our new place is absolutely amazing 2% of the time, eg when we beat Barca coming from behind, but a soulless library the other 98%.)

Develop young Eddie for us and we'll forgive you for the 1972 Cup Final.

All the best.

P)ss off ..

By the way ,you missed the B off Ellend rd ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    So we get a Bumley supporter responding to a Gunners supporter question about a Leeds player, which he is right now (and we're not a big club any more, yeah, sure!&#128521.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So we get a Bumley supporter responding to a Gunners supporter question about a Leeds player, which he is right now (and we're not a big club any more, yeah, sure!��).
    Can no-one just tell me how he played? When I posted the day before you signed him, some who responded said feel free to pop in. I only wanted to know how he looked. As I said at the time, we have high hopes for him.

We..as in the Royal we ?

Quote Originally Posted by ganpati23 View Post
    Can no-one just tell me how he played? When I posted the day before you signed him, some who responded said feel free to pop in. I only wanted to know how he looked. As I said at the time, we have high hopes for him.
    Ok, I thought he.played well, connected all with Costa and made a good fist of creating uncertainty in the opposition defence. Can he do it against more realistic opposition? We might see if he plays against Wigan.

Looked quick and scored a goal I doubt our supposed number one striker bamford would have scored, made a good run and got into the box and was in the right place where a striker is meant to be, high hopes for him.

The goal he scored was was quality, great timing, movement and finishing, up until that point I was starting to wonder what was so special about him to be honest.

He looked lightweight against the Salford lads, though in fairness we weren't creating any 1/2 chances or any decent chances for him to work off.

Conclusion, this game only told us the lad can score when given a chance, but as for his overall game, not much was revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Now Alf play nicely, remember what the therapist said. Perhaps you could tell us how the Burnley's purchases are doing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)