+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T Facial recognition cameras.....good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Only a dick would assume that 'suggestion'.

It’s surprising what some folks have convinced themselves about. Lies become facts to them. Then they go around name calling those that point out their delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    No pal. Too busy potato picking for £1 per hour for 12 hours a day just to try make ends meet and feed myself, having been single at the time.
    They’ve got Eastern European’s doing that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    They’ve got Eastern European’s doing that now.
    They might well have but, when they're fed up of potato picking they don't have the skills to be a heading worker driving a 20 tonne machine with 400 picks in the cutting head, working in 100 degree heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    They might well have but, when they're fed up of potato picking they don't have the skills to be a heading worker driving a 20 tonne machine with 400 picks in the cutting head, working in 100 degree heat.

Nah, it’s all a conspiracy. You’ll be telling me they put a man on the moon next.

It’s surprising what some folks have convinced themselves about. Lies become facts to them. Then they go around name calling those that point out their delusions.
    No need for convincing, lived it, breathed it, no lies from me, name calling? Yeh, you deserve the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    No need for convincing, lived it, breathed it, no lies from me, name calling? Yeh, you deserve the tag.
    Yes, I’m sure you did it all.

Yes, I’m sure you did it all.
    Did my bit, and I won't be 'shamed' by a two bit egomaniac.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345