+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan Athletic - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

We're playing ten men, and so far they have had shots on target, hit the post, and we haven't had either shot on target or a f00king corner yet! Same old same old.

We're getting done at corners again

Goal, Bamford.......get the feck in

Get In Bamford , lets push on
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    We're playing ten men, and so far they have had shots on target, hit the post, and we haven't had either shot on target or a f00king corner yet! Same old same old.
    Why dont you just **** off.

Now they need to be put to the sword and made to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Why dont you just **** off.
    Nah, I'll stick around I think, but please note, I predicted Bamford would score first, and we would win 3- 1 (well, at least I was right(ish) about the first goal, if not the time!).

What boils my pi55 is that we have 70% possession for the first 30 minutes, and do f00k all with it, exactly as we did for large parts of last season, and I am not alone in that opinion.
    Last edited by WTF11; 17-08-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Need to be careful with these yellow cards , ref will be looking to even it up
    Bielsa might need to protect some players , White & Foreshaw - Berardi & Shacks maybe
    Come on Leeds - lets win this
    MOT

The quality of our crossing is absolutely dire, at least 5 crosses where there was virtually no pressure, and they were either too deep, too flat or too high. I know it's 1-0, but as per usual we should already be out of sight.

You can watch it on periscope

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)