+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Incident involving Stags players

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I don't have strong feelings about the Stags and I know some decent people who support them. They do seem a bit obsessed with us though - there's a thread on stagsnet about Notts that's 123 pages long that had been viewed over 310,000 times
    Bloody hell, that's like everyone in Mansfield viewing it three times. Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Yep. Pretty sure I've only ever wished you lot well and not taken the mick when I had plenty of ammunition.
    Not even the occasional post with a hint of gloating and secret joy at our demise 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Bloody hell, that's like everyone in Mansfield viewing it three times. Scary.
    The thread about Chesterfield (they're both on the front page) is 226 pages long and has been viewed more than 868,000 times!

I have absolutely no problem with rival teams throwing pelters at each other when given the opportunity. It’s how it should be, there are way too many sensitive little souls these days, just give as good as you get is what I say!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I have absolutely no problem with rival teams throwing pelters at each other when given the opportunity. It’s how it should be, there are way too many sensitive little souls these days, just give as good as you get is what I say!
    Pretty much agree with that sentiment. A bit of rivalry is good.

That assault (alleged) looks aweful. If it was the two players and it was unprovoked they should probably be sacked. I say probably only because we don’t know the full facts.

Gives the game a bad name. Sack them and they must go to prison.

What’s happened to innocent until proven guilty? We don’t know the facts yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    I don't think justice - or employment law - work quite like that. Fortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    I see the brainless online jury have already convicted them.

I would rather leave that to the police and the courts.

Well yes it should be left to the police obviously but when the victims know the perpetrators through playing for the same club and have named them as their attackers then I hope they get the book thrown at them. More so that they've been charged in the past for assualts on women, big men them aren't they hurting women and kids. ****ing tw@ts.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast