+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Incident involving Stags players

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Alright boys and girls, let's leave it at that now.
    Well thats an hour of my life im not getting back

Alright boys and girls, let's leave it at that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Well thats an hour of my life im not getting back
    Shouldn't you be cracking on with yer next novel anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Ask yourself this.
    If someone called you that to your face how would you react? Exactly. Easy to hide behind a keyboard. If that's your own personal standards then fine Online abuse IS online abuse.
    Exactly? Exactly what?
    Oh yeah I forgot that time someone offended me on the football pitch, I wrote a strongly worded letter to the CEO of the FA.
    Oh and that time someone gave me an offensive look as they overtook me on the motorway. The CEO of the DVLA had a piece of my mind that day I can assure you.
    And don’t get me started on the response I’m expecting from Ronald McDonald after someone called me a moron for taking my own plastic straw!

Some people have too much time on their hands, clearly.

Ask yourself this.
    If someone called you that to your face how would you react? Exactly. Easy to hide behind a keyboard. If that's your own personal standards then fine Online abuse IS online abuse.
    I'm not sure why you're getting so irate over this Simon, so I'll try and explain it further. The 'simple' bit was merely a play on words based on the nursery rhyme where Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair, and it seemed quite apt for someone who said "they must go to prison" based on nothing more than a few social media posts. I then said the first bit of your post was sensible, but that you had then reverted to 'arsehole mode' when you talked about giving them a pay rise for their actions. Again, I think the description is quite apt for such an utterly stupid comment, but the arsehole bit actually referred to your comment rather than you personally because I don't know you.

I'm not trying to hide behind my keyboard as you suggest, in fact if you would like an explanation in person I will be happy to provide one at the next home game. Just use the private message facility and we can arrange to have a chat.

Good old Sarquin.
    HeHe......I only "barred" three people during my brief stint as Chief Pointy Hat, and none of those was my mate Navy.

This board was the busiest it had ever been (except for when BigAl was in meltdown mode and instigating todgergate), with people taking bets on who was next (no Elite, you weren't even on my shortlist, I wanted to keep you around to provide some light relief, plus you were a decent Notts supporter, quid pro quo)

Simon Pieman - Snobbers is in withdrawal mode because his arch-rival Tricky has gone AWOL, he cannot bait Navy any more because it's like water off a duck's proverbial, I'm rarely on here because Notts decline into the 5th has left me without live moving pics, Soccerman rarely types more than 5 words (succinct is his mantra)....there was one other that he "started on" recently but the name escapes me (too much ale).....so basically he is casting his net further afield to snare extra livebait, my advice is ignore him, unless you want to get involved in guerilla war of epic proportions and have him following you around the forum for the next 5 years.

ps if you arrange to meet him, he's easy to spot....he'll be in the gimp suit!!
    Name:  1411291204719_wps_12_https_www_facebook_com_pa.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  103.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ps if you arrange to meet him, he's easy to spot....he'll be in the gimp suit!!
    Name:  1411291204719_wps_12_https_www_facebook_com_pa.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  103.4 KB
    To show I'm a true Notts fan, I've now painted white stripes on that outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    To show I'm a true Notts fan, I've now painted white stripes on that outfit.
    I bet you'll be glad when the cold weather comes around, you must be sweating your cojones off in that outfit....I've always wanted to ask you, do you lube up your seat at the Field of Dreams before you sit down, if not, don't the season ticket holders around you complain about all the squeaking noises as you fidget?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I bet you'll be glad when the cold weather comes around, you must be sweating your cojones off in that outfit....I've always wanted to ask you, do you lube up your seat at the Field of Dreams before you sit down, if not, don't the season ticket holders around you complain about all the squeaking noises as you fidget?
    I never wear it to a match, it's part of my holiday wardrobe. I must admit it was a tad uncomfortable in the Mexican heat, but it was worth it just for the many admiring glances I got.

Gives the game a bad name. Sack them and they must go to prison.
    Hello Simon, how are you today? I just thought I'd give you a little update on the Stags incident. It seems that Jacob Mellis wasn't involved in any violence, so rather than dismissal and the prison sentence you demanded he has been given a two week fine by the club for being out late, and was selected to play for them yesterday.

Now do you see the stupidity of convicting someone via social media rumours?

ps I'm still waiting for my letter from the Footymad CEO. I suppose it must be held up in the Bank Holiday post.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast