+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Incident involving Stags players

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    "Threads/posts considered to be offensive to other members or non-members, or considered as bad taste may be edited/deleted by one of the Forum moderators."
    That is correct and quoted exactly as I wrote it. Thank you for clarifying this for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning Simon? You seem a little offended so let me explain my post. I called you simple because that's how I see people who base their judgement on nothing more than Twitter posts. I then mentioned 'arsehole mode' because you talked of them getting a pay rise for this. I suppose I could have put 'utterly, breathtakingly stupid mode', but arsehole was quicker to type and seems to be permitted by the swear filter. I finished by saying that even though your verdict could well prove to be correct, it's better to leave it until the facts are known.

Anyway, I am now in tears and won't sleep tonight because of the threats you made against me. Any chance you could let me have the CEO's address so I can make a complaint as well?
    I'm not threatening anyone. Read more carefully. What staggers me is that words such as that can be used on a forum. That, not that it's anything to do with you, is my point. Clearly you're upset judging by your post, so you know how it feels. You can find the contact details for footymad quite easily. That is the end of my correspondence on this matter.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-08-2019 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Simon the Pieman and Elite_Pie, Just a quick reminder that the company's preferred procedure for complaining directly to FootyMad is to use the channel provided by clicking the 'report post' button below any offending post. This is provided to avoid your communication going to the wrong person or department and thereby delaying any response that they may deem necessary. (Just reminding you to save you getting any unnecessary warnings for breaking the rules on complaints)
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-08-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Simon the Pieman and Elite_Pie, Just a quick reminder that the company's preferred procedure for complaining directly to FootyMad is to use the channel provided by clicking the 'report post' button below any offending post. This is provided to avoid your communication going to the wrong person or department and thereby delaying any response that they may deem necessary. (Just reminding you to save you getting any unnecessary warnings for breaking the rules on complaints)
    i like your how sarcastic and don't give a f*** you are since you came back Swale, keep up the good work TempMod

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    i like your how sarcastic and don't give a f*** you are since you came back Swale, keep up the good work TempMod
    Sarcastic? Moi? You're right though, I am decidedly 'don't give a farm' these days.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-08-2019 at 10:28 AM.

I play golf with reclusive billionaire CEO Keith Mad and I will make a point of ensuring that he is fully appraised of this horrific series of events.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard_Bresslaw View Post
    I play golf with reclusive billionaire CEO Keith Mad and I will make a point of ensuring that he is fully appraised of this horrific series of events.
    I heard on facebook that he's an a*s*hole

His appreciation of the semicircular recess covered with a hemispherical vault or semi-dome is legendary

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    His appreciation of the semicircular recess covered with a hemispherical vault or semi-dome is legendary
    I don't know what the worlds coming to when people like him can just become CEO's willy nilly he needs some community service and a payrise,that'll sort him out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard_Bresslaw View Post
    Last time I was banned I let him beat ( golf golf ) me. Well that a*s*hole of a mod we had back then wasn't gonna let me back on. Began with S.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast