+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Incident involving Stags players

Elite is right on this one, it's quite funny when you get called something on here, just give them a big kiss Simon and log off or give it some back. I think most of what's said would be repeated to people's faces as well ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    More harassment. I'm leaving the forum as I find your relentless hounding intolerable. Perhaps you need some help? There's no post on Bank Holiday.
    I have written to the hosts of the site and Footymad, as Swale will confirm.
    Thank you to the rest of you for your knowledge and entertainment. You are truly elite.
    Goodbye.
    If you consider an update to be harassment, you really are either thin skinned or paying the victim game. Neither attracts sympathy on here, nor should it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Elite is right on this one, it's quite funny when you get called something on here, just give them a big kiss Simon and log off or give it some back. I think most of what's said would be repeated to people's faces as well ha ha.
    Usually resorting to name calling means that they are losing an argument or do not accept that there can be a diametrically opposing opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I never wear it to a match, it's part of my holiday wardrobe. I must admit it was a tad uncomfortable in the Mexican heat, but it was worth it just for the many admiring glances I got.
    Phew, thank heaven for that. It would melt near Joe's heated commode.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I think we've all gone toe to toe ( except fatlad, he'd darn his socks if he asked) at some point . The thing is, he's like the misses and wears you down ' ok, I'll feckin wear it ' !

It's an interesting argument and probably deserved more than the usual NCM bun fight.

Yes, there are social reasons for people to be more likely to fight, as they have nothing to lose. And yes, some people do have limited life chances. Sometimes fighting is the only way to express yourself when you can't be heard. But, and it's a massive but, that doesn't excuse bullying. How does it help you to fight against the people who really are responsible for putting you where you are to beat up those who are in the gutter with you?

So, even as a leftie, I say violent crime should be punished with long prisons sentences, if nothing else, simply to get those who are likely to do you and your family harm off the streets. So give them a fair trial and then lock them up. That's what Judge Dread would do ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX8USu78E7E

Sir are you guilty or not guilty?
    Not guilty, sir
    I DONT CARE HUSH UP HUSH UP
    Last edited by Bohinen; 25-08-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011