+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incident involving Stags players

Incident involving Stags players

Very nasty assault on a young lad - two of their players were arrested in the early hours of today (allegedly of course).

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Very nasty assault on a young lad - two of their players were arrested in the early hours of today (allegedly of course).
    https://www.stagsnet.net/phpBB3/view...febb89e05a3411

Rumour has it the 2 Stags players attacked 2 anti 'Dumpster' fans. You know their manager promoted from the youth team - a bit a la Kiwomya...

Stags Players

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    https://www.stagsnet.net/phpBB3/view...febb89e05a3411

Rumour has it the 2 Stags players attacked 2 anti 'Dumpster' fans. You know their manager promoted from the youth team - a bit a la Kiwomya...
    Name:  fight.jpg
Views: 4598
Size:  62.3 KB

Both of them have previous assault charges on their records (both for beating up women, lovely blokes) so they seem to think on Stagsnet there's a decent chance they might do time for this. As they should to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Both of them have previous assault charges on their records (both for beating up women, lovely blokes) so they seem to think on Stagsnet there's a decent chance they might do time for this. As they should to be honest.
    After the hammering we have taken from their fan base following our relegation they wont be getting any sympathy from me. Aside from the young lad hope hes on the mend nothing would make me laugh more than for Mansfield to have an entirely awful season...other than Florist having a worse one. Shaping up nicely at the moment!

That is shocking! Whether they do time or not, surely they'll be sacked.

Have best season in ages thanks largely to Forest loanees, sack manager, appoint someone with zero experience, players lose discipline and start the season slowly, fans start calling for new manager's head... It's like a Hardy/Trew mash-up.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    After the hammering we have taken from their fan base following our relegation they wont be getting any sympathy from me. Aside from the young lad hope hes on the mend nothing would make me laugh more than for Mansfield to have an entirely awful season...other than Florist having a worse one. Shaping up nicely at the moment!
    The majority of Stags fans I’ve seen post on here and elsewhere have wished us well. Obviously there’s the odd nob’ead but we’ve got our fair share of those too!

I don't have strong feelings about the Stags and I know some decent people who support them. They do seem a bit obsessed with us though - there's a thread on stagsnet about Notts that's 123 pages long that had been viewed over 310,000 times

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    The majority of Stags fans I’ve seen post on here and elsewhere have wished us well. Obviously there’s the odd nob’ead but we’ve got our fair share of those too!
    Yep. Pretty sure I've only ever wished you lot well and not taken the mick when I had plenty of ammunition.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast