+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Managerial Casualties (2019-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Woodgate at Middlesborough must be looking over his shoulder after tonight's loss at home against Leeds.
    and Barnsley are rallying well....

Ainsworth who was contracted at Wycombe until 2023 signs a new long term contract, how long? Good question which the club seem to not want to say

Gary Monk at Sheffield Wednesday, & Grant McCann Hull City must be looking over their shoulder now, after yesterdays results.
    Hull sold their best players & are now getting the results of their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    and Barnsley are rallying well....
    Ohh of course we are Brinno lol, we're tearing up the frikking joint, yet again.
    You lot will be the same though at this time next year, that is if you even do go up through the play offs.
    Last edited by Acido; 09-03-2020 at 05:16 PM.

Graeme Jones: Luton Town part company with manager

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52413677

Sorry Cam, just realised there’s is a thread somewhere about sacked managers but I can’t be arsed to search it

Burton Albion: Nigel Clough to be replaced by Jake Buxton as Brewers boss
    Nigel Clough is to step down as manager of League One club Burton Albion and will be replaced by Jake Buxton.

Clough, 54, returned for a second spell in charge of the Brewers in 2015 and helped the club into the Championship for the first time in its history.

He had previously led the club to the brink of the Football League before leaving to manage Derby County in 2009.

Former Derby centre-back Buxton, 35, will take charge of Burton as player-manager "in the coming weeks".

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

Burton Albion: Nigel Clough to be replaced by Jake Buxton as Brewers boss
    Nigel Clough is to step down as manager of League One club Burton Albion and will be replaced by Jake Buxton.

Clough, 54, returned for a second spell in charge of the Brewers in 2015 and helped the club into the Championship for the first time in its history.

He had previously led the club to the brink of the Football League before leaving to manage Derby County in 2009.

Former Derby centre-back Buxton, 35, will take charge of Burton as player-manager "in the coming weeks".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52706900

That puts the appalling conduct of one club into perspective.

By contrast Burton have had to let Clough go and two of his staff because their finances are in a poor state.
    I feel sorry for clubs like them, Accie and Rochdale.
    Our concerns are regarding promotion or not whereas their concern is their very existence

Would you have Nigel Clough manager here? You know I'm not a Warney boy so a yes from me.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Would you have Nigel Clough manager here? You know I'm not a Warney boy so a yes from me.
    I’m not a Warney boy but No

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast