+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Feeling good

Feeling good

It's been a pretty good couple of weeks for Notts County.

The take over, some reasonable signings and then finally a win. We've still got a good Stadium and solid fanbase. The obvious downside is we have dropped out of the Football league, but you know what ....I'm personally over that now although I know it will take some longer than others.

So here we go again COYP

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    It's been a pretty good couple of weeks for Notts County.

The take over, some reasonable signings and then finally a win. We've still got a good Stadium and solid fanbase. The obvious downside is we have dropped out of the Football league, but you know what ....I'm personally over that now although I know it will take some longer than others.

So here we go again COYP
    I am in Florida tonight with the family and had a couple of wines but I have come to terms with watching Notts in non league now fully. It’s still surreal and I always said I would never watch them if they went down cos it would hurt too much but u know wot, we have a club still when others are falling and more will and the way things have gone I was even more desperate over the close season to watch football to the point my 13 year daughter who i coerced to support Notts made me take her away to Alfreton away. Wether we believe Ardley is the right man or not, us as fans have to keep this ridiculous unwavering support keep going as we will lift this great club back up again. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I am in Florida tonight with the family and had a couple of wines but I have come to terms with watching Notts in non league now fully. It’s still surreal and I always said I would never watch them if they went down cos it would hurt too much but u know wot, we have a club still when others are falling and more will and the way things have gone I was even more desperate over the close season to watch football to the point my 13 year daughter who i coerced to support Notts made me take her away to Alfreton away. Wether we believe Ardley is the right man or not, us as fans have to keep this ridiculous unwavering support keep going as we will lift this great club back up again. COYP
    We're in Florida as well and will be following the match on Sunday in the Magic Kingdom