+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warne meets centre-half target

All this shyte spouted about Woods being out of his depth and not a league one player bla, bla fecking bla!

He should be a coach and he'll be good at that bla, bla fecking bla!

The fact is if people don't like a player that's it they're done for we're going to hound em out no matter what.

No one on here or anywhere else for that matter apart from at the heart of the club knows what he brings to the club and the only thing we've seen so fa this season whilst he's been in the team is two ferking clean sheets!

Nothing else to compare him to really, the facts speak for themselves!

2 CLEAN SHEETS!

Our keeper had 16 clean sheets last season playing for Oldham!

I like Wood btw

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He's only had 1 this season so far hasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    He's only had 1 this season so far hasn't he?
    Yes, maybe because we need........

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I like Wood btw
    Daniel Iverson had a decent game v Burton Albion, his handling was good and he's starting to look even better than Marek Rodak.
    Time will tell if he is.

Centre - Back situation should have been sorted weeks ago, the club knew full well Ajayi would more than likely be moving on.

Casper do you think a new Ch will solve the problems? Will it solve our defensive frailty?
    Who is the weak link at the back? Is it the midfield. Or maybe the formation?

I'm really struggling to see why were conceding so many goals. Even last LG 1 promotion we had one of the worst goals against in the top half

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Daniel Iverson had a decent game v Burton Albion, his handling was good and he's starting to look even better than Marek Rodak.
    Time will tell if he is.

Centre - Back situation should have been sorted weeks ago, the club knew full well Ajayi would more than likely be moving on.
    Yes... and yes

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    All this shyte spouted about Woods being out of his depth and not a league one player bla, bla fecking bla!

He should be a coach and he'll be good at that bla, bla fecking bla!

The fact is if people don't like a player that's it they're done for we're going to hound em out no matter what.

No one on here or anywhere else for that matter apart from at the heart of the club knows what he brings to the club and the only thing we've seen so fa this season whilst he's been in the team is two ferking clean sheets!

Nothing else to compare him to really, the facts speak for themselves!

2 CLEAN SHEETS!
    Hounding him out?

Back 4 is not a problem, except the occasional free header given from set pieces.

I would imagine the new CB will be cover.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Casper do you think a new Ch will solve the problems? Will it solve our defensive frailty?
    Who is the weak link at the back? Is it the midfield. Or maybe the formation?

I'm really struggling to see why were conceding so many goals. Even last LG 1 promotion we had one of the worst goals against in the top half

Good question.

Err... maybe too bunched together which can lead to confusion
    defenders can’t get back in time to defend because they’re too far forward (Mattock)
    Midfield stood ball watching.

Maybe we’d do well if players read each other’s game.

Take Crooks at Burton who I thought played a good ball over to back wing but he forgot we play down middle so no player was there to pick up

Maybe defend further up instead of stood back when we lead

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast