+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The doonsters make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    You're either fibbing or you're missing the end of the game

glad you're not supporting my team ;-)
    Can we keep this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    5 threads on Doon Mad with posts on them this weekend, every one about The Famous. What an absolute fraud of a club they are, one-track mind, get back at the club who relegated them donkies ago, will they ever get over it
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    They make me laugh when they do the dressy up thing and the world famous claim always raises a smile.
    The tangygreens remind me of St Paddies Day where everyone picks up a sprig of shamrock, sticks on a daft outfit and off you go, yer Irish for a day. 8k at the 1980 Cup Final, similar number at all their home derbies during that period, then hundreds of thousands packed into Dens and the vicinity in May 1983. Must be the Irish in them that causes all the exaggeration

The tangygreens remind me of St Paddies Day where everyone picks up a sprig of shamrock, sticks on a daft outfit and off you go, yer Irish for a day. 8k at the 1980 Cup Final, similar number at all their home derbies during that period, then hundreds of thousands packed into Dens and the vicinity in May 1983. Must be the Irish in them that causes all the exaggeration
    There were as many dees as dabs at their 1st cup final against Celtic., I was there.

But who on earth goes to the match and thinks wallet check, phone check, ticket check, boiler suit check, silly wig check, FTD tattoo check?

How is that possible when The Spanish Waiter has confirmed that United 'eclipsed' Dundee in 1965, the year after we'd taken 40k to a Scottish Cup final in Glasgow, and 8 years before we made it 5-0 with a Hampden success over the best Celtic team ever, when they couldn't beat all the pishy Celtic teams in the 80s. Think strokedab needs to ask for some tables to wait indoors, the heat is getting to him. And you forgot the shed specs

How is that possible when The Spanish Waiter has confirmed that United 'eclipsed' Dundee in 1965, the year after we'd taken 40k to a Scottish Cup final in Glasgow, and 8 years before we made it 5-0 with a Hampden success over the best Celtic team ever, when they couldn't beat all the pishy Celtic teams in the 80s. Think strokedab needs to ask for some tables to wait indoors, the heat is getting to him. And you forgot the shed specs
    Shed shades, how cud I forget.

I'll throw in the slapper, Timmy mallet, zippy and Brian Taylor as "celebrity" fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Shed shades, how cud I forget.

I'll throw in the slapper, Timmy mallet, zippy and Brian Taylor as "celebrity" fans.

Also the car with the FTD reg plate wi annies song playing on DAB radio.

How many freebies have gone out this time I wonder. Pathetic mob they are. Calling us 'the away team' in some kind of press statement. They will never forget our name, it's just difficult for them to say it .Absolute tubes.

The Prentice and Ancell later teams were absolutely streets ahead of them. As was Davie White's.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    How many freebies have gone out this time I wonder. Pathetic mob they are. Calling us 'the away team' in some kind of press statement. They will never forget our name, it's just difficult for them to say it .Absolute tubes.
    ...never forget no minutes silence for ex dee chairman and scottish league Secretary, never forget not just defending David Goodwillie but praising him to the rafters, never forget flinging ****, never forget they abused their chairman's mum after she had no more money to spunk, never forget making up stories about the biter incident, I wouldn't expect them to have any class they have had none in 109 years or is it 81 or is it since 1979.....can't mind...one of them anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)