+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The doonsters make me laugh

The doonsters make me laugh

First time in their history they have 3 stands to themselves for a league game and they think it's a reflection on them rather than who the opposition are, The Famous Dundee FC. For all their bizarre claims about not being relegated at Dens, they sure are desperate to get back at us. Pleasing.

Good luck to the hundreds of Dees in the home ends.

I know a few boys who have tickets for the shed, all they had to do was register with the club shop, one ordered a pin badge went down two days later got two tickets

Why would anyone in their right mind do that?

Our allocation has been cut by 2k as they are sh1tting it, no chance of getting a ticket if you're not a season ticket holder. I heard 1500 season ticket dabs have switched to the shed but they'll still count the season ticket seat even if it's resold, could end up with a crowd figure higher than the capacity

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    You’ve rarely sold out your allocation at Tannadice over the past few years (due to some regular pumpings), and some of your fans calling for a (Sevco’esque) boycott of Tannadice, yet your claiming some of your fans have been buying tickets for our end,
    the nick of this inbred doonster, 'the past few years', wtf, do they still think they weren't relegated at Dens 3 years ago in front of 1200 with thousands claiming they were 'boycotting' over Thompson

I know several Dees who have tickets for the shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Our allocation has been cut by 2k as they are sh1tting it, no chance of getting a ticket if you're not a season ticket holder. I heard 1500 season ticket dabs have switched to the shed but they'll still count the season ticket seat even if it's resold, could end up with a crowd figure higher than the capacity
    Why wouldn't they count it if it's resold

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I know a few boys who have tickets for the shed, all they had to do was register with the club shop, one ordered a pin badge went down two days later got two tickets
    As if ;-)

All you have to do is go online and book a seat through the club website

However why any opposing fan would do this is beyond belief

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Why wouldn't they count it if it's resold
    because it's been resold?

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    As if ;-)

All you have to do is go online and book a seat through the club website

However why any opposing fan would do this is beyond belief
    Plenty United fans claim they were in the home end at Dens when you were favourites (Club 12 season). That single Dens victory since 2005 against weak opposition is the last time you sold out with only 1200 turning up to see relegation in 2016. 300 left at the end after CW33 sent you down, tears and snotters everywhere. Glorious

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)