+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Declan Glass

Declan Glass

Scored this last week and scored 2 x today

https://twitter.com/AFFSIDE/status/1160922627785015296

By the way, they reckon his winner today was goal of the season contender with a 25 yarder and his first was also a screamer!!!

When i read on your transfers thread he had went to Cove i was thinking that it was a brilliant deal for him,them and us.Although i like to see us helping local teams like Forfar and Brechin etc the club he has joined on loan has real ambition and this could be the making of him.

Went to watch the Broughty v Tayport game on their new astro turf today and really enjoyed it. The lad Allason Jones we have there on loan looks a real prospect. He really looked after himself physically for a young lad and has a very good touch and awareness. One for the future imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Went to watch the Broughty v Tayport game on their new astro turf today and really enjoyed it. The lad Allason Jones we have there on loan looks a real prospect. He really looked after himself physically for a young lad and has a very good touch and awareness. One for the future imo.
    Yes to be fair to TTT i was wrong when i thought that our youth system was perhaps behind the FUN's because their 16 year old got MOTM v ICT at Dens,one week later he was out of his depth in Fife,Appere was running riot and Crystal Palace were trying to sign Scott Banks for around half a million.
    There are times when i am very happy to be proved wrong and in this case i admit to being way off the mark,FACT.

Sorry i forgot to add that although i like to see our club sprinkle a little youth stardust to the Angus clubs I'm also in favour of us putting auld nags(Craig Curran)oot to grass across the road on 3 year contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Sorry i forgot to add that although i like to see our club sprinkle a little youth stardust to the Angus clubs I'm also in favour of us putting auld nags(Craig Curran)oot to grass across the road on 3 year contracts.
    Best piece of business we've done for years.

3 year deal ha ha ha.

Just seen his goals from the weekend, brilliant strikes.
    Think we have a player on our hands.

The laddie's a talent, no question. He'll need to bulk up a bit but if he does that, and his attitude's right, he can be a player for us.

18 months ago I started a thread called our youth system has failed us. What a difference in less than 2 years.
    Great to see new youngsters coming through again, Glass Banks Jones Appere Mochrie - apologies if I've missed anyone out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)