+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Attention seeking multis

Get over yourself Monty. (every body else has)...maybe that should have been on your fav sayings thread...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-08-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Perhaps you would have better luck asking wendun for a meet up and a walk round East Herringthorpe.😝
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    "I wouldn't call it a clique but bull****ters are certainly called to order"

That should be on Friday night joke post !
    Why don't you use the bloody 'Reply With Quote' icon so that we can automatically see who you're quoting. It's not that difficult and everyone else seems to be able to use it without a problem except you.

And whilst we're at it, again you make a slight at this so called clique. Why don't you name the clique you refer to? Can you at least man up and name names or if not just shut the feck up about them!

Paul Waring (I think) coined the phrase "cliques" in reference to his treatment by certain posters NOT I.

As for using specific quotes rather than other means I find more "specific" quotes more "specific". I prefer specific.

So all counts not bloody guilty M'LUD.

You're telling me to "Man up" and say what....I can't tell you why Paul Waring used the word cliques in context with this thread.

You should bloody ask him.

Can't see any football context to your post frog - and you're wrong to boot....Oh that's it isn't it "Own Goals"...

As for using specific quotes rather than other means I find more "specific" quotes more "specific". I prefer specific
    You can still use Reply With Quote to quote "specific" quotes. As I've just done.

Paul Waring (I think) coined the phrase "cliques" in reference to his treatment by certain posters NOT I.

As for using specific quotes rather than other means I find more "specific" quotes more "specific". I prefer specific.

So all counts not bloody guilty M'LUD.

You're telling me to "Man up" and say what....I can't tell you why Paul Waring used the word cliques in context with this thread.

You should bloody ask him.

Can't see any football context to your post frog - and you're wrong to boot....Oh that's it isn't it "Own Goals"...
    Have a fûcking week off and when you come back 'if you do' then you could think about how far you want to push me before your ban becomes perminent again! The next time you won'tbe allowed back on!
    Last edited by frogmiller; 21-08-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Perhaps you would have better luck asking wendun for a meet up and a walk round East Herringthorpe.😝

......I've seen Sota's reply and have to agree this is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ......I've seen Sota's reply and have to agree this is funny.
    His loss lol, it was a great day fella.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    His loss lol, it was a great day fella.
    Indeed it was pal. Have you shown your shirt off yet? Do you wear it on match days? 😉

@ Paul Waring, come back on Paul and keep posting.
    Enjoyed some of them ( not all )
    Live and let live is my motto.

My sister says she's seen your avatar somewhere else on another forum. ( not a sports related one.)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast