+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: OT: Attention seeking multis

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post

My sister says she's seen your avatar somewhere else on another forum. ( not a sports related one.)
    Amateur medic? Lightship-spotter? Boatbuilding for beginners? Model soldier trader? RGS Old Boys forum? Perfume seller? Bricklaying today? Licensed Victuallers Association? Guesthouse guide? Not easy to narrow it down!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 23-08-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    @ Paul Waring, come back on Paul and keep posting.
    Enjoyed some of them ( not all )
    Live and let live is my motto.

My sister says she's seen your avatar somewhere else on another forum. ( not a sports related one.)
    Casper, I can say it's definitely not me. I'm not on any other forums and you'll appreciate that the Richard III banner is very widely used, not least by the very many members of the Richard III Society. Oh, and your solicitation is genuinely appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Amateur medic? Lightship-spotter? Boatbuilding for beginners? Model soldier trader? RGS Old Boys forum? Perfume seller? Bricklaying today? Licensed Victuallers Association? Guesthouse guide? Not easy to narrow it down!
    Mikemiller, you seem - how can I put this politely? - obsessed to the point of derangement.

Ban the feker imo 😉😉😁

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Casper, I can say it's definitely not me. I'm not on any other forums and you'll appreciate that the Richard III banner is very widely used, not least by the very many members of the Richard III Society. Oh, and your solicitation is genuinely appreciated.
    I note that you have not answered my question. Have you previously posted under a different username (or 5)?
    I suspect that your avatar may be giving us a clue - given the Leicester connection.
    Of course, if you are the good doctor, the question is a bit pointless. You would be happy to lie about it without a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I note that you have not answered my question. Have you previously posted under a different username (or 5)?
    I suspect that your avatar may be giving us a clue - given the Leicester connection.
    Of course, if you are the good doctor, the question is a bit pointless. You would be happy to lie about it without a second thought.
    Wrinkly, you really astonish me. The avatar is for Richard III but I spotted the banner in a shop in Richmond. The Leicester connection is spurious as he only ended up there because he was killed at Bosworth. I argued that his body should come to York. I am not a doctor, I have never claimed to be a doctor and I wouldn't be able to fool anyone I was even with Wikipedia.
    Don't you see that (and honestly I don't know for one moment where this rancour on your part comes from as we've never had any dealings whatsoever) you are behaving very badly. If I deny being someone else then that's because I would lie about it without a second thought!!! You don't know me and yet you have the effrontery to call me a liar. What on earth is your motivation in all this? I admit you have me flummoxed. I do repeat my earlier assertion: if this is how you lads welcome strangers it says very little for you.
    Finally, I thought I had answered your question - even though I don't remember you asking it! I posted a while back that I was new to Millersmad. You I think responded that I would say that wouldn't I. From this I concluded you were beyond persuasion and I didn't wish to waste any more effort. I have put you in the mikemiller, rolymiller, pokermillerswinton clique and hope in future to avoid you.
    Last edited by Paul Waring; 23-08-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    I have put you in the mikemiller, rolymiller, pokermillerswinton clique and hope in future to avoid you.
    Hopefully...is that a promise?

Buzz... deviation from the subject and repetition of the word "clique"... where is Nicholas Parsons when you need him? Clement Freud will now take over the thread...

Do we need to pay any membership to be in this Clique? .Or is it free for people that do not have 34 accounts under numerous names?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Do we need to pay any membership to be in this Clique? .Or is it free for people that do not have 34 accounts under numerous names?
    All this mention of cliques and 'old pals act' is just a figment of some peoples' imaginations.

PS How's your Mum's garden doing?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast