+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OT: Attention seeking multis

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Very true, I was JM for a time but the joke died so I gave it up.

Crash rumbled me early doors.
    I rumbled you because you are without doubt a very funny and creative man. Who could make a mint from your brilliant whit.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wrinkly is a very respected and fair minded poster on here as is pokers. Why you want to give em some stick is beyond me. You are biting the hand that feeds you. They have both given you the benefit of the doubt whereas others wouldn't . So give it a rest now Monty it's getting tedious. If you get banned don't blame me.
    Thank you roly.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    All this mention of cliques and 'old pals act' is just a figment of some peoples' imaginations.

PS How's your Mum's garden doing?
    Its fine i still owe you a drink btw. Dad passed away in December he loved to sit and watch the birds i fashioned a bird table out of all bits of wood, he loved the garden. The tools you gave me have seen some good use shears especially .Those hawthorn trees at the top of my garden don't have grow in summer. My nephew borrowed/pinched the spade i don't suppose i will see that again .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Its fine i still owe you a drink btw. Dad passed away in December he loved to sit and watch the birds i fashioned a bird table out of all bits of wood, he loved the garden. The tools you gave me have seen some good use shears especially .Those hawthorn trees at the top of my garden don't have grow in summer. My nephew borrowed/pinched the spade i don't suppose i will see that again .
    Sorry about your dad. your construction is a good way to remember him. When my mum died a couple of years ago we planted a gooseberry bush because she loved goosegogs. We even named the bush after her! We've had a really good crop this year. Pity she has not been here to eat them!

Why does anyone care if someone has one username or 20. If someone is seeking attention you are only feeding that by calling them out.
    Just laugh it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    You and the lads should be playing Duelling Banjos in Deliverance.
    Mr Warning , Roly really can play the ukelele - not sure if he's tried the banjo yet. As the Mods have pointed out to you, if you really are very over-sensitive Millersmad may not be the messageboard for you... especially if you read some of the quite offensive, and sometimes violent, stuff from posters like IBS, Montypython, Kempo, Wendun, etc. Why not try Pigsmad, or whatever it is called, instead? - there's nobody on that
    Last edited by mikemiller; 23-08-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Mr Warning , Roly really can play the ukelele - not sure if he's tried the banjo yet. As the Mods have pointed out to you, if you really are very over-sensitive Millersmad may not be the messageboard for you... especially if you read some of the quite offensive, and sometimes violent, stuff from posters like IBS, Montypython, Kempo, Wendun, etc. Why not try Pigsmad, or whatever it is called, instead? - there's nobody on that
    I've not mikemiller but wouldn't mind having a go as long as its tuned the same i should be ok to get a tune out of it.George Formby played the Banjolele which is basically a banjo tuned like a uke. If you can play the bass uke Monts we could have a bit of a jam session me and thee. How's about it? Join the band...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 23-08-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Sorry to hear about your Dad but glad the rest of the stuff is being put to good use. Hopefully there'll still be some pubs left by the time we get around to that drink.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wrinkly is a very respected and fair minded poster on here as is pokers. Why you want to give em some stick is beyond me. You are biting the hand that feeds you. They have both given you the benefit of the doubt whereas others wouldn't . So give it a rest now Monty it's getting tedious. If you get banned don't blame me.
    Wow! Respected? Me? Cheers mate - the fiver's in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I rumbled you because you are without doubt a very funny and creative man. Who could make a mint from your brilliant whit.
    Praise indeed ( I think)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456