+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next 5 Prem Games

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Where do you think we'll get them out of interesting?
    Glad you asked that Jammy, I cant see how we get 7 in a year of Sundays.

If he played players in their rightful positions it would be a start.Hayden was wide right Saturday,Almiron up top with Joelinton.We got battered in midfield as we dropped our best midfielder as he was unfit in Bruce's words but then he brought him on.Hayden our next best out wide.
    Rafa would be getting rightly crucified if he did these things.We had 37% possession against Norwich.I will tell you what,no other team in the Premier League this season will have possession as low as that against them.We made them look like Man City.
    It's all because the players havent got a clue what the clueless manager wants them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Fair enough.

This is despite how poor we've looked in last game.

To me, the Norwich game highlighted our players not really knowing what they are supposed to be doing. In the same way that Willems didn't seem to know his position against Le Arse.

You really believe it's a gelling issue?
    Absolutely I do.

The overall mindset has to be cleared from old to new manager for a start. And then, added into the mix is the new signings to gel in with the seasoned players.

It'll take a bit of time but I can clearly see we've got better quality. It's just a matter of blending it all together.

Be interesting to see if Wilf was saying it's only an issue with players gelling together 12 mths ago when we had a dodgy start under Rafa.My money is he wasnt.If anyone could be arsed to go back that far and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Be interesting to see if Wilf was saying it's only an issue with players gelling together 12 mths ago when we had a dodgy start under Rafa.My money is he wasnt.If anyone could be arsed to go back that far and see.
    According to comical Ali a 1 nil loss against City in game 4 last season was garbage and embarrassing.

You know, the team that has won the last 5 domestic trophies in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    According to comical Ali a 1 nil loss against City in game 4 last season was garbage and embarrassing.

Sorry, make that a one goal loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Absolutely I do.

The overall mindset has to be cleared from old to new manager for a start. And then, added into the mix is the new signings to gel in with the seasoned players.

It'll take a bit of time but I can clearly see we've got better quality. It's just a matter of blending it all together.
    Still blaming Rafa???

8 players out of the 11 that were part of the last Premier League team to beat Man City in the League were playing on Saturday.Wilf can dress it up as much as he wants.Saturday was a sh1te performance,the manager was clueless with his tactics and formation and the result was embarrassing.
    He is out of his depth.Nothing good will come out of his spell here as manager

Debite not debate

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post

We had 2 new players gelling into the team that day too...
    Wilf wouldn't change his attitude to suit an agenda would he? According to him he looks at things from all sides and then gives a fair opinion...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)