+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Radcliffe yesterday

Radcliffe yesterday

On my way down from Outwood to Radcliffe met up with a City supporter at the bus stop. Who are you playing today? Arsenal away says I. We have a song for them as it forever happens. Same old Arsenal always cheating. They just can’t stop themselves! Lady Godivas everywhere. Arriving in Radcliffe town centre I note a load of Claret and Blue shirts outside a local hostelry. Has one of our coaches broken down on its way to the Emirates? A little investigation reveals this is South Shields on tour and they were playing Radcliffe Borough. Strange days indeed.

I was in Bolton all day, the town was jammed full of Labour supporters trying to catch a glimpse of our next Prime Minister.

FOR THE MANY NOT THE FEW.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was in Bolton all day, the town was jammed full of Labour supporters trying to catch a glimpse of our next Prime Minister.

For some real excitement in Bolton BT, are there no freshly painted walls you could watch dry ?

Why were they wasting their time looking in Bolton?

I had a five minute conversation yesterday with Dianne Abbott, even had a photo taken with her, she's a lot smaller in real life than she looks on the TV.
    She's very softly spoken and much different to what I expected, but her number one agenda is "racism", so inevitably we had to fall out!
    On another matter, I have a genuine feeling that Rebecca Long Bailey one day could be our Prime Minister. She plays the crowd, will take anybody on and has the knack of saying and doing exactly the right thing at the right time. Everyone I spoke to thought the same!

On another matter, I have a genuine feeling that Rebecca Long Bailey one day could be our Prime Minister. She plays the crowd, will take anybody on and has the knack of saying and doing exactly the right thing at the right time. Everyone I spoke to thought the same!
    Next time you're in the Ribble Valley BT, come and speak to me.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)