+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's The Problem With Cavare ???

What's The Problem With Cavare ???

I totally get Stendel's decision to leave him out of the team on Good Friday against Shrewsbury if the lads fitness levels had dropped .

I totally get the HC removing him from the squad when he refused to board the aircraft for the Bank Holiday fixture at Plymouth .

To tell the truth I fully expected him to leave the club this summer with the relationship between player and HC looking fractured .

The fact he remains at the club with the option of a further year taken up by the club I believe suggests harmony has returned and a new season offering the opportunity to bury the hatchet .

This is compounded by the fact Daniel's stood by him when Cavare had his liability head on before xmas last season and cost us goals and points .

First two games of the season Cavare is back in the team but out of position at left back , not somewhere he's performed for us before other than a shyt or bust cameo at Sc unthorpe last season when we were 0-2 down and he scored a screamer to get us back in the game which we eventually drew .

So come game 3 he's on the bench with two kids occupying the full back slots .

What's going on here ?

Now then we've either kissed and made up or Daniel is still holding a grudge here in my opinion .

Just my opinion but I think Cavare with his head right can cut it at this level with his pace and power coming from the deeper position and he's far more experienced than the two lads who played full back yesterday , voted in to the league one team by his fellow professionals , you can't get a higher accolade .

We are blooding a number of young inexperienced recruits as it is , too many in the back four for my liking and the addition of Cavare at right back to me would be a sensible inclusion .

Daniel is a superb coach but I have to say this Cavare business is mystifying again in my opinion .

Tha buggering him about Daniel , either play the lad or offload him mi owd .

If Cavare ain't a better choice than Sibbick at right full back as it stands today I'm a billionaire china man .

He should be first choice at right back and give him the captain's armband he's the best full back we have on the books never mind fallouts or anything else get him playing

What problem with Cavare ? I don't see one , Sibbick has been very good at right back , Cavare will and should expect to fight for that position back , play for your place in the team , if your good enough you play , btw Cavare is a big favourite of mine

I am one of his Biggest fans. I think he could play Midfield, going forward, and strong tackler too.
    However, Judging his demeanour at half time “Warm up” yesterday, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him on his toes abroad before the end of week

How do you solve a problem like Cavare ?

Bad egg fo me since the refusing to travel to Plymouth cos he wont in first team.

Adda eddim art then within the hour.

Hot eead. Get rid.

Said to myself a few times over last few weeks he will be gone by new year

Stendel doesn't fancy him. Same with big Kieffer. He has favourites. Bahre being one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Stendel doesn't fancy him. Same with big Kieffer. He has favourites. Bahre being one of them.
    Said last season bahre was stendels blue eyed boy and when he made him captain prooved it when bahre on his game he's good but he's too inconsistent

How do you solve a problem like Cavare ?

Keep him on his toes

Although Cavare isn't a natural left back , he played well in that position v Fulham, if Pinillos isn't fit ? I would choose Cavare over Williams anytime ,
    Mowatt maybe back in the squad tonight according to local radio ,