+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Wrexham 18.08.19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Match Thread vs Wrexham 18.08.19

I am not sure whether FootyMad's sleepy servers will eventually cooperate today but hopefully you can read and contribute to today's match thread.

Here's today's team. Wes Thomas makes his full debut, Damien McCrory and Michael Doyle are back from suspension, while Sam Graham returns to the defence.

Name:  ECQT52kWsAApQke.jpg
Views: 2453
Size:  17.0 KB

Not quite sure how that lines up. Almost looks like 343??

Anyway I have to leave 10 mins early today so hopefully we will be at least two to the good by then or I will struggle to leave the ground!

Is it just me or is this site super slow today?

Feels like an opportunity to change the course of the season this afternoon, one that might not present itself again.
    Has to be a better performance than the one v Barnet.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Is it just me or is this site super slow today?

Feels like an opportunity to change the course of the season this afternoon, one that might not present itself again.
    Has to be a better performance than the one v Barnet.
    Unreal slow today dude... annoying, but I'm listening to the commentary on the OS and its perfect

The site is extremely slow, as mentioned by Swale above.

A good day for football and Notts coming off a win, they could do themselves a massive favour by taking the three points today.

I'd be interested to know the attendance. Radio commentary reporting around 1500 travelling with Wrexham.

On the most part has been relatively entertaining. We are actually starting to look like a proper team again. Have been unlucky with a couple of chances and Mitch Rose has a 10 minute spell where he must have borrowed Maradona’s boots, was also very close with an absolute screamer near the end of that half.

Enzio appears to be holding back a little and Thomas looks lively when given the opportunity.

McCrory seems a little hesitant when he finds himself in an advanced position down the left always looking to find Booty when on occasion a quick whipped cross would be more threatening.

If Dennis and Thomas actually click they could be a very good partnership.

Wrexham have looked sharp on the break but really not showing any end product as yet. Game is there for the taking second half. Fingers crossed!!

Been a decent start for Notts... lots of pressure and corners... Booty seems to be playing well again... Enzo putting in a shift too which is not a bad thing

Early days but Booty appears he may be a bit of a find.

Pending staying fit, I'm expecting Dennis to have a productive season this time around. In an ideal world Notts would have the option of the much spoken of big target man but I don't particularly go with the idea of having a 'monster' up ront. Notts can play their football around many of the defences they'll be meeting I'm sure.

Early days but Booty appears he may be a bit of a find.

Pending staying fit, I'm expecting Dennis to have a productive season this time around. In an ideal world Notts would have the option of the much spoken of big target man but I don't particularly go with the idea of having a 'monster' up front. Notts can play their football around many of the defences they'll be meeting I'm sure.

Sound like a decent performance but we need to take these chances or we will be punished.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast