+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ayr v Queens

Ayr v Queens

With the new lad Darren Lyon in midfield and hopefully Dobbie able to come off the bench, we should head into this match with some confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    With the new lad Darren Lyon in midfield and hopefully Dobbie able to come off the bench, we should head into this match with some confidence.
    I have a very good contact at Hamilton who is very knowledgeable about the Scottish game and rates Lyon very highly indeed. Looks like this may be a very good signing by Queens. Here's hoping.

Here's hoping indeed Spike.

I'm beginning to feel that Johnson has really got to grips with the concept of a small squad, filling the gaps in midfield, attack and goal-keeper with quality, while allowing youth to flourish. It's a very difficult job to do and I only hope that the fans get behind him, - understanding the limitations placed upon the manager, but embracing his enthusiasm for attacking football.

I would prefer that Dobbie (once he is fit again) is used sparingly, rather than expected to last 90 minutes every week and end up out of the game forever. With the attacking flare we have at our disposal, - better to send in the light brigade - charging forward at every opportunity to shatter defences, then let Dobbie loose for the last half hour.

Dobs might not like that, - but I fear that his hamstring might not survive another full bruising season. From half time, - he should be warming himself up ready to hit the ground running and few teams will cope with a fully fit Dobbie having chased young Connor, Garry and El Bakail around the park for an hour.

Referee....Steven Kirkland

AR1....Joseph Lawson

AR2....Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Referee....Steven Kirkland

AR1....Joseph Lawson

AR2....Craig Ferguson
    Some people do have lives outside the bubble of football you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Some people do have lives outside the bubble of football you know.
    Stop repeating yourself.....as do I but I still update this message board

You are a complete pain in the arse ALBERTZ_11

Even without goal machine Shankland Ayr will be a hard to beat but I’m quite liking to look of our squad so far. Another couple of signings and it’ll be complete. We’re heading through on the train for this one.

If you were more observent you would have seen that I was quoting another poster.

Oh no you weren't!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)