+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashes 3rd Test at Headingley

Ashes 3rd Test at Headingley

Great opportunity here to level the series, West Terrace not as intimidating as it once was , still going to be hostile though towards the Aussies, I think we have them on the back foot a little now , not sure If Smith will play ? Archer now at full pelt 90 odd mph deliveries , it's been mentioned he's pushing the limits regarding dangerous bowling ? Root and Roy, need to be getting runs now , Carnt keep relying on Stokes , Bairstow to get us out of trouble ,

Smith had a bat in his hand when Archer hit him , he might care to use it to defend issen instead of using his chin .

No sympathy from me , Lillee , Thompson and Mitchell Johnson bowled exactly the same way .

This is the ashes , end of story .

Bat first get a good total and then let Archer go to work , OZ looking a different team nar with this kid peppering them .

Tide might be about to turn , let's see .

Agree with that Roma. However, I love Archers bowling, its bin a long time since I've seen an England bowler give such an onslaught. It'll rough em up. I dont think he's dangerous, ok he does high bouncers but the Aussie batsmen will have to start respecting him and get their eeards art ot rooard! No room in test cricket for niceties. I think he'll prove to be the difference for us in winning the ashes. Just get our top order batsmen to get their fingers art and we'll beat this lot

Anderson coming back and moving the ball both ways in the air would also be good

It's a shame Roy, Root and Denly don't know which end of cricket bat to use. I'd move Roy to number 4 and put Denly in at two. At least then his pretty 20 will get the scoreboard moving instead of 0-1 we might get to 20-1

Eyup SB wiltha bi goowin to Earrdinglee ? Summat mate's arr goowin ovva weekend, iffit guz tu Monday ? A mite see if a can gerrin,

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    It's a shame Roy, Root and Denly don't know which end of cricket bat to use. I'd move Roy to number 4 and put Denly in at two. At least then his pretty 20 will get the scoreboard moving instead of 0-1 we might get to 20-1
    A thort Denly did oreyt Ponte !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Eyup SB wiltha bi goowin to Earrdinglee ? Summat mate's arr goowin ovva weekend, iffit guz tu Monday ? A mite see if a can gerrin,
    Not this time mi owd. A usually gu burrav gone fo the armchair option this time-tha gets a better view. Lookin forrad to it. Get them Aussie cheeats sooarted art. Good to see that Warner cheeat failing.

Gorra bad Setdi morning coming up befooar a cum darn fo match. A wo eyting a tongue sandwich last week and the wo this crunching sarnd. A thought it worra bitta booan in the tongue burra sooin realised mi crarn on mi frunt tooth ed cum off leaving just a stump. A looked a reyt pillak wi the gap, a weirdo smile like Acido art at neet. Anyway I edda impression done and ev the new one fitted Setdi morning. I hate gooin to dentist. Worst onnit it's NHS Band 3 treatment costing £269 ! Al write to Hoss to see if he can do a PR Piece where he helps a long standing fan with the cost evvin heard of the problem. Allev to eyt mi fish and chips darn side a mi mouth or get them liquidised and eyt 'em through a straw. 269 quid ! That'll hurt mooar than treatment. Mi Season Ticket cost less.

Chuff me £269 , tha cud gerra fottnit in Brid fo that, tha shudda purra berka on thadda gorrit fo nowt ! Pleersd thi impression went well , who did tha doo "Tommy Cooper" just like that , Acidos ed iz teerth art anna fireplace purrin !! Ennyrooard bi a brave soldja on setdi , 50/50 lass will kiss thi betta, artside Fanzone

My dentist practice is in the heart of the vibrant, multi-cultural (mainly Pakistani heritage) area of Halifax.

Av often wondered why I seem to be the only bugger paying, especially after paying in tax and National Insurance fo 44 years.

Al be asking forra big lapel "Brave Boy" sticker to wear at Oakwell.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast