+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: v Birmingham And The Red Button

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thas missed Golden Balls Mowatt Jules , he wa vank too
    Roma, he shouldn’t haven playing...he isn’t fit..... and I’ll say it again... Mcgeehan isn’t right.... injured or summat else. ? He just isn’t at the races. Difficult to pick a stand out man tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    and I include Stendel. He should have made changes before the first goal.
    He has to make changes at 0-0. Or we are back in Hecky territory!. And he’s better than that

Halme for Thomas? Substitution?

Letting Moore go is going to prove a very big mistake. I wasn’t happy when he went and we haven’t anybody who can do the job he did, it showed that when we had to fetch Halme on to try and win the ball up front. This was just the type of game where we needed him.
    £3M+ is all well and good but it could cost us double that at the end of the season but I don’t blame DS he has to play the cards he’s dealt.
    I like most of the squad individually but it’s going to take a long time to gel as a team. I think the board will regret not listening to DS and the supporters by not bringing in a couple of experienced player, this isn’t a league for the naive.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345