+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline - round 3

Dunfermline - round 3

Looking forward to this after the annoying gap we've had, we'll be a difficult game but also it's very winnable

Who is all going? Can see a very big good support going through

Would not change too much apart from starting Pawlett over Clark and maybe Harkes over Stanton (would be harsh on Stanton but Harkes looks ready now)

If we start quicker than at Thistle (do everything quicker) and match their energy from the off then I'll fancy us to do well

2-1 away win

I agree about getting Harkes involved. He's got a killer pass in his locker, and I think he could be creating chances for Shanks & Co.. But as you say, Stanton doesn't deserved to be dropped on current form. So I would stick with the same starting 11 if all fit. If a boy is doing the business, got to stick with him. Harkes will work his way into the team. He's too good not to.

In as f uck, bus leaves 1100. Hard game, another big test for the team, lets be honest there are no easy games in this league

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    In as f uck, bus leaves 1100. Hard game, another big test for the team, lets be honest there are no easy games in this league
    Agreed, could be a meaningful day given the games our rivals have

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    Agreed, could be a meaningful day given the games our rivals have
    Being honest mate i dont look at who anyone else is playing, full focus on us just now 4 -6 points from next 2 please

Only change to make is Pawlett for Clark.

Stanton needs to run his heart out of 60-70 minutes, then bring Harkes on.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Being honest mate i dont look at who anyone else is playing, full focus on us just now 4 -6 points from next 2 please

Agreed, it's way too early to be looking too much at others, league will take shape properly in next couple months... Take it game at a time, treat every one as the biggest one of our season

They are gonna try and smash us like they did to the Fun and i worry about our defence,to win this game we need to go on the offensive from the first whistle and never let up.One thing is for certain the referee will not bale us out with penalties for nothing.

A mate at work is a pars fan. He said that their forward line is rapid. If that's the case we need our midfield working very hard so that our not so fast defence is not exposed. Get into them early and make them defend. Over to you Robbie.

Team for tomorow should hopefully only be one change, Pawlett for Clark.

Bring clark on for last 30-20 he for Appere, he loves a goal against the 6 fingered mob

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)