+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline - round 3

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    He's half pisses tho
    nah im full pisses now

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    nah im full pisses now
    Glad to hear it mate, Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by chick a saw View Post
    yes butcher beside reynolds with stanton and harkes centre mid.

Feed the shanks and he will score!
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 973
Size:  58.4 KB

correct

Obviously, we wouldn't want him to leave but if he had to.....then surely the only deal we would allow would involve him being loaned straight back to us. We should really enjoy him whilst we've got him. A great player for our youth strikers to learn their trade from.

Let’s jst enjoy the here and now and not look to far ahead lads. Shanks will go at some point. There will be a clause in his contract bt as stated our prospects will learn from him and someone will step in or out scouting system will identify someone else to bring in.

It’s been years since we have had such positivity around the team let’s jst bask in that for the now.

Great day out yest well done lads 👍

Great day out yesterday and we fully deserved the win and it could have been even more.Scot rail threw a massive spanner in the works during our travels but it was all worth it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    They'll need to work about us though, I'm not worried by them, it'll be a difficult game, but if we learn from thistle away and not doing things slowly to begin then we will be fine, same as next week and every week

We are not going to be easy to finish above if so going by Neilson's record to date, the rest can worry about us.
    Think its only right to highlight the above pre match post as it turned out to be spot on,the Dunfermline performances against our city clubs were like night and day.

Great performance yesterday. There just looks more positivity and belief in the team at the moment. Dare I say it defensively we looked more solid also. We've got a front 3 that looks so dangerous and just a better balance overall.

How did Butcher do at the back?

Despite what ive said in the past, i was worried to see that Connolly wasnt warming up and realized Butcher was in at CB, and Harkes and Stanton were the midfield pairing. Within a few minutes i had forgotten my worries, and on 10 minutes was in heaven! I didnt however think that we came fast out from the blocks that ive seen mention of, i just think we are better than that.

But what a position to be in that, in my opinion at least, we now have 12 undropable players so who would be Robbie just now!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)