+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dartford bridge/tunnel

Dartford bridge/tunnel

Im just raising awareness about the crossing over the Thames for the Ebbsfleet game. Apparently theres a charge of £2.50 for each time you use the bridge. This has to be paid online beforehand as there are no barriers to pay by cash. Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Im just raising awareness about the crossing over the Thames for the Ebbsfleet game. Apparently theres a charge of £2.50 for each time you use the bridge. This has to be paid online beforehand as there are no barriers to pay by cash. Can anyone confirm this?
    Yep, easiest to pay online. Can get busy north bound.

https://www.dartford-crossing-charge...uk/Home/Choose

A better way to pay is www.dartsave.co.uk, they will send you an email reminder every time you cross and give you a week to pay. It's simple to register and easy to use and the same price, I use it a lot and I can recommend them.

... clarification ... no need to pay before crossing. Payment is due by midnight the following day. Cheers, COYP

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... clarification ... no need to pay before crossing. Payment is due by midnight the following day. Cheers, COYP
    or due a week later if using Dartsave. I find it useful when I nip over the channel for a few days and can pay both crossings when I get back.

Whatever you do don’t expect to pay by cash

Bump