+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Centre-half meeting

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Well Warne did say he was going south to meet this centre half and Sheffield is south of Rotherham. Just sayin' 😊
    He didn’t go down South for the CB mellow, he went to a Costa Coffee not far from Rotherham..😎 just saying.

He’s going South to talk to a winger.
    Ariyibi Gboly is still available, Nottingham is south of Rotherham.. the plot thickens 😂

I am a bit lazy so rather than me read through this thread or the 5 wingers thread would someone let me know who we've signed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I am a bit lazy so rather than me read through this thread or the 5 wingers thread would someone let me know who we've signed?
    Think of it as making 💕 love to a woman. It’s the approach work ( foreplay ) and getting them into bed that’s the exciting part, everything else doesn’t matter.

Signing imminent or incoming...IF...

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Think of it as making 💕 love to a woman. It’s the approach work ( foreplay ) and getting them into bed that’s the exciting part, everything else doesn’t matter.

Signing imminent or incoming...IF...
    Chuffin ell Casper so that's where I've been going wrong all these years!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Chuffin ell Casper so that's where I've been going wrong all these years!
    Exactly - just saying "brace yourself lass" doesn't cut it as foreplay today.

This one's going to be more like a quicky behind a skip. Incoming

"Think of it as making 💕 love to a woman"

Did Warney have to tie him down then - sounds like he doesn't want to come...Unless the new defender is from our successful lioness team - actually the defense wasn't too shabby more shabby chic.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Think of it as making �� love to a woman.

So this centre half is in the country illegally, has had many clubs with lot's of different fees and can take on a few men at once??

Still think the following analogy is brilliant to desuade those tactically naive football fans who would rather go "toe to toe" with better teams for brevado reasons when a point might mean beating relegation. Something PW is famous for - "playing football" against better teams.....you can give it all but no cigar. A tactically astute manager gets a point.

An analogy from the Chilean manager:

"One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, I paid for several drinks of hers.

At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn’t matter, because I had most of the possession on that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    So this centre half is in the country illegally, has had many clubs with lot's of different fees and can take on a few men at once??
    Could well be.
    Don't forget women can multi-task and are versatile.....well mine is.

Any news yet ? Deadline day is getting nearer.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast