+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Centre-half meeting

I can understand why there are delays in signing anybody from the shambles that was once Bury FC, but what is delaying the other signings?

Nothing imminent if this on the website is anything to go by

If there is nobdy in today there waint be anyone in on Mon cos its bank hol.

That Hennigan chap has gone to Blackpool on loan, another CB has gone to Lincoln on loan. I know Warney dismissed the Hennigan rumours but it wouldn't surprise me if we had tried to sign both these defenders?

Sorry the lad Lincoln signed was a free agent

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Sorry the lad Lincoln signed was a free agent
    Yes Ben Coker who Lincoln City have signed is a left back that can play midfield, he’s been a free agent since start of July.

The word “ hopeful “ on the O/S doesn’t exactly fill people with enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    So who is it cayton?
    My guess it’s a young lad, tall Nigerian
    similar to Semi Ajayi.
    Sorry Casper. No name available 😉 Not Nigerian though 😁

Can someone help me. I don’t have a computer and I can’t download the digital copy onto my I phone.

Getting a bit fed up to be honest. We’ve been on a line feeder all week saying good news defenders coming & wingers too. No confirmation for anyone. Blackpool are signing loads & others too. Surprised about them as Tilt wanted to come here but he’s still there and they’ve signed another two or three.

Then a throw away comment. Proctor loan? So it’s ok not to be able to fill a bench for a league game. Teams won’t deal with us yet we are happy to loan our better players out.

No one has commented. Is there a communication team at Rotherham United or is it scraps for all except the chosen few? It might be good for Advertiser figures but no good to me if I can’t download the bloody thing.

Not living in the area am getting seriously cheesed off.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    So who is it cayton?
    My guess it’s a young lad, tall Nigerian
    similar to Semi Ajayi.
    Think it may be Fulli Ajayi.......

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast