+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Centre-half meeting

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Think it may be Fulli Ajayi.......
    Any Ajayi will do....
    Never mind not too long to deadline day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Can someone help me. I don’t have a computer and I can’t download the digital copy onto my I phone.

Getting a bit fed up to be honest. We’ve been on a line feeder all week saying good news defenders coming & wingers too. No confirmation for anyone. Blackpool are signing loads & others too. Surprised about them as Tilt wanted to come here but he’s still there and they’ve signed another two or three.

Then a throw away comment. Proctor loan? So it’s ok not to be able to fill a bench for a league game. Teams won’t deal with us yet we are happy to loan our better players out.

No one has commented. Is there a communication team at Rotherham United or is it scraps for all except the chosen few? It might be good for Advertiser figures but no good to me if I can’t download the bloody thing.

Not living in the area am getting seriously cheesed off.
    Good Post mate, fully agree.
    Normal service resumed, after a thrilling couple of weeks in July.

Starting to think that setting our hopes on signing a player from Bury might not be a good idea, given who we could be negotiating with - possibly somebody dodgy or a complete nutter. Let's hope that there is a "Plan B"... actually, we are probably down to "Plan X" by now

The last player we signed off bury turned out ok though

The Bury CH that's been mentioned a few times is actually a free agent so RUFC would not have to speak to S Dale .
    He's also a very good player according to their fans.
    Obviously he's not from a higher league so it doesn't sound like it's him that we're after

Paul has updated on Twitter. That is appreciated. I just wonder though if we’ve missed out on the centre half. We do not have enough players to cope with injuries.

What the hell is going on at my club , I am a Miller 100 per cent but why do they put us through this agony ! We all know we are short of players ,and are desperate to add, but we never seam to get any further forward till the last minute which seems to be then complete desperation ! What ever happened to the intErviews and imminent signings ? Why is everything so top secret ? Why are we never informed of hopefull signings are indeed priceS we receive or pay out , it's like the secret society club ! Come on millers lets get forad !

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish miller View Post
    What the hell is going on at my club , I am a Miller 100 per cent but why do they put us through this agony ! We all know we are short of players ,and are desperate to add, but we never seam to get any further forward till the last minute which seems to be then complete desperation ! What ever happened to the intErviews and imminent signings ? Why is everything so top secret ? Why are we never informed of hopefull signings are indeed priceS we receive or pay out , it's like the secret society club ! Come on millers lets get forad !
    Whilst some folk love to hear asap not everyone wants to know who were signing. They prefer the club to not say owt till he's in a miller's shirt.
    With social media as soon as a player even shows interest the tongues are waging. I've heard about 25/30 names that warne has spoken too. Some come off. Others for whatever reason don't. As others have mentioned. It's a very complex procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish miller View Post
    Going through agony??? Our team has won three out of four matches including all three away games. Long may the agony continue.

Never informed of potential signings?? PW has told us in a reasonable amount of details as to what type of player were after, how many we've approached and what level they play at. They can't be named as it will alert other clubs.

If we offered twice the transfer fee and doubled the wages we would probably have got all of our targets but that depends if we want us to become the next Bolton

Continued patience required

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Sorry Casper. No name available 😉 Not Nigerian though 😁
    To be honest cayton I was living in hope and expectation.

I don’t see see too many Centre - Backs in the Championship that are available.
    Possibly one at Cardiff and one at Luton, then you have to convince them to drop down a League and we’re competing against other clubs.

I would rather he kept quiet until any deal is done.
    Unfortunately the club is damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast