+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When is our most respected

Respected will be head of the investigation with a posse of deputies.

Did anybody complain about the hoses?, can't say I noticed.

You are right though, shud have went over Derry fiasco but the general ****hole that professional players are expected to perform in, we are expected to quite literally wade through gutters to see them perform, avoid tripping over random debris going up and down the stairs and a complete inability to control the ugly sisters when they visit would be enough for me.

I'd like someone to investigate what he does year in year ****ing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Respected will be head of the investigation
    with a posse of deputies.

Did anybody complain about the hoses?, can't say I noticed.

You are right though, shud have went over Derry fiasco but the general ****hole that professional players are expected to perform in, we are expected to quite literally wade through gutters to see them perform, avoid tripping over random debris going up and down the stairs and a complete inability to control the ugly sisters when they visit would be enough for me.

I'd like someone to investigate what he does year in year ****ing out.
    Totally 100% agree with this. As CEO does Nelms not inspect Dens with Thomson and point out areas to the Stadium manager that are unacceptable and need urgent attention ?
    It is a joke and other clubs fans are right to take the piss.
    There are areas that would cost very little money to fix.. Just needs graft.
    Throwing a big piece of tarpaulin over seats in the main stand, rather than clean the seagulls shlt is another example of poor House management.

I doubt Nelms has been anywhere other than his office/boardroom/directors box, guarantee he's never walked up and down the old derry steps

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Totally 100% agree with this. As CEO does Nelms not inspect Dens with Thomson and point out areas to the Stadium manager that are unacceptable and need urgent attention ?
    It is a joke and other clubs fans are right to take the piss.
    There are areas that would cost very little money to fix.. Just needs graft.
    Throwing a big piece of tarpaulin over seats in the main stand, rather than clean the seagulls shlt is another example of poor House management.
    One word Billy.....graft....it's been offered ump**** times.

I know the inside of Dens ain't a ****hole so why shud the fans put up with it....Kilmac are a real good spinster and you can see where they are trying to make a difference but some folk just get way too comfy in a job....I think that's part of the problem here.

Ffs sponser not spinster, driving ranges and posting on mad dosent work.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I doubt Nelms has been anywhere other than his office/boardroom/directors box, guarantee he's never walked up and down the old derry steps
    Met Ron Dixon in the Derry at a midweek game ,highlight of his stay at Dens.....being in the Derry not meeting me....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Met Ron Dixon in the Derry at a midweek game ,highlight of his stay at Dens.....being in the Derry not meeting me....!!!
    Heard he's buried there under a large piece of tarpaulin bound up with a hose.

No evidence but there's an investigation going on......apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Heard he's buried there under a large piece of tarpaulin bound up with a hose.

No evidence but there's an investigation going on......apparently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)