+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is our most respected

When is our most respected

Stadium manager going to be held to account over the state of Dens.

Bed frames and bags of rubbish on top of pie kiosks!!!!......groundstaff who work in a ****hole will treat it like a ****hole I'm afraid.

And why do you have to take a small canoe to the Bobby cox stand when queuing to get in when it's raining to keep your feet dry...surely some chips and gravel would deal with the worst of the lake behind the turnstyles it or someone with a brush to sweep the water away.

Agree 100%,seem to be getting things right on the park at all levels,surely a general tidy up could be done each week.

How did they even get it up there and why is a bed frame at Dens in the first place. The mind boggles.

The Derry hoses are under the bed, that’s what the bed was brought in for

They hoses will probably turn up someplace soon.

If the dens pitch cud be lifted up he did probably sweep ah the crap under it.

It really is nonsense that the ground is like that.

saw the pic and thot rros will be alang in a minute,yir letting it slip, your 24hrs late,
    have to say tho totally agree wi you and your ideology as to how the fccck it got there in the 1st place,surely more effort and brain cells were wasted in putting it there rather than putting it in 1 o the minibuses and dumping it at the brick or the skips

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    saw the pic and thot rros will be alang in a minute,yir letting it slip, your 24hrs late,
    have to say tho totally agree wi you and your ideology as to how the fccck it got there in the 1st place,surely more effort and brain cells were wasted in putting it there rather than putting it in 1 o the minibuses and dumping it at the brick or the skips
    Boils my blood, as Eric says things look good on the park again but the place is a constant eyesore.

And it always seems to be one rule for celtic fans and others whilst us plebs are treated rather shoddily.

I was laughing ( dosent happen often) on Sunday at the announcement a few times 're not standing as it's an all seated stadium whilst 37 folk ( yes I counted) were standing in the enclosure under the stand and whoever was in they daft buckies between the Derry and cox were also standing.

I'll say it till they ban me or am 6ft under we employ a stadium manager but the stadium is a ****ehole.......why?

Maybe Thompson has kicked the bucket (plenty at dens) and no-one has noticed so they haven't appointed a replacement

If there are photos send them on to Tim Keyes and he will get it sorted

Investigation under way

Seriously, though, Jim Thompson needs to get his jotters for this, he's done practically nothing to improve the stadium without being dragged kicking and screaming e.g. the hoses

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)