+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reserve Team

Reserve Team

Strong side today. v Killie

Deniz, P Watson, Sporle, Frans, Graham, King, C Smith, Harkes, Sow, Pawlett and Banks

Subs: Donaldson, Chalmers, Mochrie, Cooney, McArthur, Fraser and D Watson

5-2 Sow hat trick so far

promising stuff! especially Sow and Pawlett getting game time

I know Sow gets stick from our fans, but if he is fully fit then he will be difficult to play against in this league. Interesting to see if he will be played in a 2 with Shankland.

harkes scored 2

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    harkes scored 2
    I really like Harkes, think theres a good chance he will replace Stanton this weekend.

Really happy for Sow, let's hope he kicks on from here. I wouldnt start him on Saturday but he'd be another great option to come off the bench. Good to see Pawlett and Harkes come through the game unscathed, another 2 great options from the bench too.

Full-Time | Hamilton Reserves 2 Dundee United Reserves 4 | Our goals coming from Matty Smith, Hutchison & Chalmers (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    5-2 Sow hat trick so far
    I wondered where Killie got the desire to sign Sow!

Reserve lads doing away fine, always good to see

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)