+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jonathon Forte:

Jeez that video is good but what about the subs that came on that game...
    Sub: Hamza Bencherif *60
    Sub: Ben Burgess +82
    Sub: Ishmel Demontagnac ^82

No wonder we conceded 2 goals in the second half.

Johnny Jackson and Danny Haynes in the Charlton line up...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Love that video, makes me proud to be a Notts fan. The Charlton fans behind the goal are my favourite part ha ha. What are we doing away to Ebbsfleet foooooooook me what a load of balls ha ha.
    Thank you to Mr OB for the kind private "welcome back" message......during this game from 2012, I was actually chopping wood in the car park of the Miners Arms in Stanton Hill (huge open wood-burning fire at night)....somebody ran out of the bar shouting "Tarkers, you're 1-0 up"...I shrugged my shoulders and carried on chopping....the shout of "Tarkers, 2-0!" got me interested....."3-0" had me storming across the car park, carrying the axe, intent on knocking out the first guy that thought it was a funny joke.....booger me but Sky Sports was flashing up our scoring spree......and at 4-0 I was offering free beers to everyone.....I don't think many people cared about the 2nd half, we were all rat-arsed....happy days

That Charlton video was great to watch. Hearing the commentator refer to 'in-form Notts County' makes me think how long it is since we put a run together.

Duffer's got himself a club then.

https://www.kidsgroveathleticfc.com/...y-2456273.html

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Quote - Manager Ryan Austin said: "I'm really happy to bring Richard Duffy on board.

"He brings real quality to our squad as well as vast experience. We've been looking for a leader and, an organiser for a long time and, Rich fits that role perfectly.

No mention there of his "Bambi on Ice" impression then?.......how the mighty have fallen, Kidsgrove Athletic!!.....are we sure this isn't a wind up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123