+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday in 2nd round then

Just bought my usual season ticket seats. Really quick and easy process.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Just bought my usual season ticket seats. Really quick and easy process.
    Did you do it online? Can't seem to get it to work and the options are greyed out.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Did you do it online? Can't seem to get it to work and the options are greyed out.
    Yeah, you need to log in first mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Yeah, you need to log in first mate.
    Thanks, haven't gone down this route before 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Thanks, haven't gone down this route before 😊
    If you’re a season ticket holder. Go to the online shop and make a password. An account should already exist with your loyalty points on.

Thanks Scum. I finally got sorted just after 10pm last night. I came across loads of obstacles before I discovered the problems were actually with my tablet and not the online system!
    Still, I got there in the end 😊.

Yes got my ticket online this morning. £1 admin fee, which, considering the amount of fees they put on to go to gigs is decent. Personally don't think the prices are too bad considering that this will be a competitive game with both sides putting strong teams because of local pride.

Should be a great atmosphere and hopefully we don't have to give them any of the East stand. UTM.

I'm looking forward to it is well. If we can't get excited about Wednesday at home under the lights then we may as well call it a day. The prices are what they are, We'd have paid more if it was away.
    We've only beaten them once in the last 8 meetings (Derbyshire goal at Hillsborough) So this will show how well we can mix it with a decent Championship side that seem to be giving their all for Bullen at the minute.

We've not got a game this weekend. They are going to Preston. I'd actually prefer that we were playing to be fair. Keep that match sharpness.

2,400 tickets sold so far.

That should accelerate...got mine today and queue went all round shop and a steady flow.

Reckon 5k plus from us and sell out for them as it's their FA Cup final.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast